realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.|
|1:2||We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;|
|1:3||Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;|
|1:4||Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.|
|1:5||For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.|
|1:6||And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:|
|1:7||So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.|
|1:8||For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.|
|1:9||For they themselves show of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;|
|1:10||And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.|
Suggested News Resources
- Oswald Sanders, author of Spiritual Leadership said:
- Jesus said to the Pharisees, the Jews, the Sanhedrin, the political rulers of His day, the Herodians: Ye err because you don't know the Scriptures, nor the power of God. ...
- The MUST of Easter
- To reserve a spot call (843) 347-4914, drop by the church between 9 a.m.-1 p.
- J.K. Rowling's "History of Magic in North America" Misrepresents Native
- Yesterday, J.K. Rowling announced a new series of Pottermore articles, about the “History of Magic in North America” where each installment over the week would talk about a different aspect of the North American wizarding world.
- Things to Do 03.11.16
- The cost is $5 per session. The courses are video-based, with class members watching a portion of the video demonstration while the instructor performs one or two tasks, then the video will be paused while class members do the work on their own.