realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.|
|1:2||We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;|
|1:3||Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;|
|1:4||Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.|
|1:5||For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.|
|1:6||And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:|
|1:7||So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.|
|1:8||For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.|
|1:9||For they themselves show of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;|
|1:10||And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.|
Suggested News Resources
- Oswald Sanders, author of Spiritual Leadership said:
- Jesus said to the Pharisees, the Jews, the Sanhedrin, the political rulers of His day, the Herodians: Ye err because you don't know the Scriptures, nor the power of God. ...
- The MUST of Easter
- To reserve a spot call (843) 347-4914, drop by the church between 9 a.m.-1 p.
- J.K. Rowling's "History of Magic in North America" Misrepresents Native
- Yesterday, J.K. Rowling announced a new series of Pottermore articles, about the “History of Magic in North America” where each installment over the week would talk about a different aspect of the North American wizarding world.
- Things to Do 03.11.16
- The cost is $5 per session. The courses are video-based, with class members watching a portion of the video demonstration while the instructor performs one or two tasks, then the video will be paused while class members do the work on their own.
charles dickens literary style
dream dictionary airplane
edo period decline of the tokugawa
chinook centre history