realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 3
|3:1||Wherefore when we could no longer forbear, we thought it good to be left at Athens alone;|
|3:2||And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowlabourer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith:|
|3:3||That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto.|
|3:4||For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.|
|3:5||For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter have tempted you, and our labour be in vain.|
|3:6||But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings of your faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always, desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you:|
|3:7||Therefore, brethren, we were comforted over you in all our affliction and distress by your faith:|
|3:8||For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord.|
|3:9||For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God;|
|3:10||Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?|
|3:11||Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.|
|3:12||And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:|
|3:13||To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.|
Suggested News Resources
- Oswald Sanders, author of Spiritual Leadership said:
- Jesus said to the Pharisees, the Jews, the Sanhedrin, the political rulers of His day, the Herodians: Ye err because you don't know the Scriptures, nor the power of God. ... John 15:3.
- The MUST of Easter
- The Catholic Church of St. James, 1071 Academy Drive, will have the Stations of the Cross at 6:30 p.m.
- J.K. Rowling's "History of Magic in North America" Misrepresents Native
- Yesterday, J.K. Rowling announced a new series of Pottermore articles, about the “History of Magic in North America” where each installment over the week would talk about a different aspect of the North American wizarding world.
- Things to Do 03.11.16
- Two courses are being offered in the coming weeks, each with the option of attending from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday evenings or 10 a.
- Protestantism: Is it Logically Self-Defeating?
- 3. But this answer simply begs the question, since obviously all these folks have gone to the Bible and that solution has not worked. A person ultimately, epistemologically, has no assurance or certainty in the Protestant system.
Related searchesradar radar equation
dream symbol building
corn snake variations
b-50 superfortress performance
felix weingartner operas