realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 5
|5:1||But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.|
|5:2||For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.|
|5:3||For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.|
|5:4||But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.|
|5:5||Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.|
|5:6||Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.|
|5:7||For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.|
|5:8||But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.|
|5:9||For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,|
|5:10||Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.|
|5:11||Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.|
|5:12||And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;|
|5:13||And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.|
|5:14||Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.|
|5:15||See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.|
|5:17||Pray without ceasing.|
|5:18||In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.|
|5:19||Quench not the Spirit.|
|5:20||Despise not prophesyings.|
|5:21||Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.|
|5:22||Abstain from all appearance of evil.|
|5:23||And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.|
|5:24||Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.|
|5:25||Brethren, pray for us.|
|5:26||Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.|
|5:27||I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.|
|5:28||The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.|
Suggested News Resources
- The MUST of Easter
- The Greater Pee Dee Good News Clubs, a ministry of Child Evangelism Fellowship, will have its annual Fellowship Dinner March 19 at 5:45 p.m. in the Landmark Resort Hotel, 1501 S.
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- About 5,500 years ago, an underground gallery was constructed in the region by the Agathyrsi. In February 2012, a group of geologists followed the gold vein in the same place. They kept digging until they ended up at the base of the gallery.
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 4-10
- Brooklyn Museum: 'This Place' (through June 5) Art, life and photography make sparks fly in this show of more than 600 images by 12 well-known photographers. They document the many tensions and ways of life in Israel and the West Bank. But each body of ...
- Best of the rest: Events for March 5 and beyond
- LEXINGTON TECHNOLOGY CENTER FFA CHAPTER ANNUAL TRACTOR SHOW: 10 a.m.-1 p.
- World Book Day 2016: 43 books to read before you die – our favourites
- Books are deeply personal things. Each of us form unique bonds with the characters we read about, relate to storylines and personalities in different ways and enjoy all sorts of genres from crime to romance, gothic to fantasy.
Related searchesdream dictionary brushing teeth
lie paradox of lying
librarian librarian roles and duties
black widow comics history
balance beam gymnastics dimensions
tiny chao garden different versions