realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Thessalonians, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:|
|1:2||Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.|
|1:3||We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;|
|1:4||So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:|
|1:5||Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:|
|1:6||Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;|
|1:7||And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,|
|1:8||In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:|
|1:9||Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;|
|1:10||When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.|
|1:11||Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:|
|1:12||That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- 2 Thessalonians ... 683. 1 Timothy ...
- thinking through thessalonians - College Press
- a common King James Bible,. (2) ... The shortest verse in the Bible is actually in 1 Thessalonians,.
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians: The Hope of Salvation
- Scripture quotations marked KJV are from the King James Version of the Bible. Scripture taken ... 1 & 2 Thessalonians : the hope of salvation / James H.
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthinthians - Ibiblio
- Paragraph and chapter divisions are not inspired, but they do aid us in ... 2. The New King James Version (NKJV) is a word-for-word literal translation based on the ...
- “shock & awe” in the kjv-only camp - Watch Unto Prayer
- When we first took a stand for the King James Bible many years ago, it never ... many lies in Riplinger‟s publications and the massive fraud that is King James Onlyism. “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Suggested News Resources
- First-grader is known for Bible-verse recitation
- The Conway girl has been dubbed the ABC girl for her ability to recite Bible verses corresponding with the letters A through Z, as well as memorizing chapters of the King James Bible.
- RONDA RICH: Only a black King James Bible would do for Daddy
- Both Bibles are King James. In his 78 years of life, he never read another version. While some argue that it is the hardest version to understand, it wasn't to Daddy.
- The Truth of Genesis: The Seven Feasts Of Yehovah, Part 1.
- This seven part series (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7A, 7B) will attempt to give an intermediate understanding of the appointed times, and how they play a part in creation, salvation, and final disposition. I would encourage all to obtain ...
- New Bishop welcomed by congregation
- "If we truly believe that God in Christ can make all things new, what goes on in our churches must be the charging up of each one of us to go out and be the people God wants us to be.
- J.K. Rowling's "History of Magic in North America" Misrepresents Native
- Yesterday, J.K. Rowling announced a new series of Pottermore articles, about the “History of Magic in North America” where each installment over the week would talk about a different aspect of the North American wizarding world.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Thessalonians 1 KJV - Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto
- Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, from.
- 2-thessalonians chapter 1 kjv - King James Bible
- 1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: 2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God ...
- 1-thessalonians chapter 1 kjv - King James Bible
- 1 Thessalonians chapter 1 KJV (King James Version) ... the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers;.
- The Holy Bible - 2 Thessalonians Chapter 1 (King James Version
- Jun 23, 2010 2 Thessalonians Chapter 1: 1Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the ...
- 1 Thessalonians, Chapter 2 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers
- Chapter 2. 1 For yourselves, brethren, know our entrance in unto you, that it was not in vain: 2 But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully ...
Related searchessingle-issue politics
haik hovsepian mehr
neighbours kinski family
swami vivekananda notes
the pussycat dolls past members
storming of the bastille aftermath
factor analysis disadvantages