realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Thessalonians, Chapter 3
|3:1||Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:|
|3:2||And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.|
|3:3||But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.|
|3:4||And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.|
|3:5||And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.|
|3:6||Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.|
|3:7||For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;|
|3:8||Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:|
|3:9||Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.|
|3:10||For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.|
|3:11||For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.|
|3:12||Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.|
|3:13||But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.|
|3:14||And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.|
|3:15||Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.|
|3:16||Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.|
|3:17||The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write.|
|3:18||The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.|
Suggested News Resources
- The Truth of Genesis: The Seven Feasts Of Yehovah, Part 1.
- You will learn and understand more about Yeshua (Jesus) than just reading the gospels in the King James' bible. I hope to meet Mr. Rood one day, and convey to him the truth of salvation.
- J.K. Rowling's "History of Magic in North America" Misrepresents Native
- by Charline Jao ( ) Wednesday, March 9th 2016 at 3:33 pm ... Yesterday, J.K.
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 4-10
- Museum of Arts and Design: Ebony G. Patterson: 'Dead Treez' (through April 3) Born in Kingston, Jamaica, this young artist focuses her attention on the island's dance hall culture in a smashing solo show. ...
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976. .....
- Weathering Financial Storms
- The first principle is to “occupy till I come” (Luke 19:13, KJV). The word “occupy” here means to conduct trade, and is the reason the New King James Version translates this passage “Do business till I come.
Related searchesiloilo people and culture
sorry game rules
bunshin daibakuha clone great explosion
abdul sattar edhi
wan kao pansa