realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;|
|1:2||Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.|
|1:3||As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,|
|1:4||Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.|
|1:5||Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:|
|1:6||From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;|
|1:7||Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.|
|1:8||But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;|
|1:9||Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,|
|1:10||For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;|
|1:11||According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.|
|1:12||And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;|
|1:13||Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.|
|1:14||And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.|
|1:15||This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.|
|1:16||Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.|
|1:17||Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.|
|1:18||This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;|
|1:19||Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:|
|1:20||Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Timothy Chapter 1. 1.
- 1 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 1 Timothy Chapter 1. 1.
- 1 THE LETTER OF 1 TIMOTHY A Discipleship Program Featuring
- material found in the King James Version but in 2, 8-9). 1 Timothy is the fifty- fourth book of the. Bible.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter One of the Book of. James. James Chapter 1 (King James Version).
Suggested News Resources
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection. • Elizabeth Ann Sanders, associate professor and director of continuing education, is named the recipient of the 2010 M.
- John Wilson Reviews Timothy Larsen's Latest
- Even among the skeptics of 19th-century England, the Bible loomed large. A review of 'A People of One Book.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 1 Timothy chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 2 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 1 Timothy chapter 2 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2 Timothy - Chapter 1 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
Related searchesgartner history
zouave papal zouaves
career management quotes
air china incidents and accidents
unity programming language rank-sort
luna park sydney history