realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;|
|1:2||Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.|
|1:3||As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,|
|1:4||Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.|
|1:5||Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:|
|1:6||From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;|
|1:7||Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.|
|1:8||But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;|
|1:9||Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,|
|1:10||For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;|
|1:11||According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.|
|1:12||And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;|
|1:13||Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.|
|1:14||And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.|
|1:15||This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.|
|1:16||Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.|
|1:17||Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.|
|1:18||This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;|
|1:19||Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:|
|1:20||Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Timothy Chapter 1. 1.
- 1 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 1 Timothy Chapter 1. 1.
- 1 THE LETTER OF 1 TIMOTHY A Discipleship Program Featuring
- material found in the King James Version but in 2, 8-9). 1 Timothy is the fifty- fourth book of the. Bible.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter One of the Book of. James. James Chapter 1 (King James Version).
Suggested News Resources
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection. • Elizabeth Ann Sanders, associate professor and director of continuing education, is named the recipient of the 2010 M.
- John Wilson Reviews Timothy Larsen's Latest
- Even among the skeptics of 19th-century England, the Bible loomed large. A review of 'A People of One Book.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 1 Timothy chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 2 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 1 Timothy chapter 2 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2 Timothy - Chapter 1 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
Related searchesjohn lansing
electromagnetic radiation hazards
baths of diocletian
thunderstorm life cycle
batgirl betty kane
trapezium bone overview of anatomy
lawnmower deth history
levi-civita symbol properties