realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
|3:1||This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.|
|3:2||A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;|
|3:3||Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;|
|3:4||One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;|
|3:5||(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)|
|3:6||Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.|
|3:7||Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.|
|3:8||Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;|
|3:9||Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.|
|3:10||And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.|
|3:11||Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.|
|3:12||Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.|
|3:13||For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.|
|3:14||These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:|
|3:15||But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.|
|3:16||And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 3 King James Version. 1 TIMOTHY He must enjoy having guests in his home and must be a good Bible teacher.
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 3 King James Version.
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD.
- 1 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- Know the qualifications for overseers and deacons (1 Timothy 3:1-13).
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter Three of the. Book of James. James Chapter 3 (King James Version).
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Timothy, Chapter 3 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 3. 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 3 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 5, 2011 The book of 2 Timothy chapter 3 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2nd Timothy Chapter 3 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary
- 2nd Timothy Chapter 3 - King James Bible with Strong. The Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Timothy. Chapter 3.
- The Holy Bible - 1 Timothy Chapter 3 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jun 24, 2010 1 Timothy Chapter 3: 1This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
Related searchessayings of spartan women
cardiopulmonary resuscitation history
v8 alfa romeo
four stages of life
kung fu tse