realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
|4:1||Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;|
|4:2||Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;|
|4:3||Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.|
|4:4||For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:|
|4:5||For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.|
|4:6||If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.|
|4:7||But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.|
|4:8||For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.|
|4:9||This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.|
|4:10||For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.|
|4:11||These things command and teach.|
|4:12||Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.|
|4:13||Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.|
|4:14||Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.|
|4:15||Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.|
|4:16||Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- 2:11) and continue to preach the word of God (2 Timothy 4:2). Through THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Timothy Chapter 1.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter Four of the Book of James.
- Table of Contents
- chapter. THE LETTER OF 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 King James Version . listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 King James Version.
Suggested News Resources
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection. • Elizabeth Ann Sanders, associate professor and director of continuing education, is named the recipient of the 2010 M.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 3, 2011 The book of 2 Timothy chapter 4 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of 2 Timothy chapter 4 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 1 Timothy chapter 4 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchessuspension bondage horizontal
kitezh the legend
momotaro momotaros song
ray bradbury poetry
august 12 deaths