realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
|4:1||Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;|
|4:2||Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;|
|4:3||Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.|
|4:4||For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:|
|4:5||For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.|
|4:6||If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.|
|4:7||But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.|
|4:8||For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.|
|4:9||This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.|
|4:10||For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.|
|4:11||These things command and teach.|
|4:12||Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.|
|4:13||Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.|
|4:14||Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.|
|4:15||Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.|
|4:16||Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.|
Suggested News Resources
- Religion events in the San Fernando Valley area, March 11-18
- Drumming circle at Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society: Bring your own drum for group energy and meditation, 7 p.m. March 11.
- Worship Services: Christian Missionary Alliance missionaries to speak
- Bishop Peter Robinson's message at the 9 and 10:30 a.m. services will be “Abraham's Two Sons.
- 40 Faith-Based Netflix Series to Watch Right Now
- Newsmax has amassed a list of 40 of the top religious Christian movies, series, and documentaries currently available to stream on Netflix for when you feel the need for soul-enriching entertainment and information.
- What the Bible Says About the Zika Virus
- International governments are pleading with couples to avoid pregnancy for the foreseeable future in a move that could fall under Revelation's fourth seal.
- St. Alphonsus de Liguori: Mary-Worshiper & Idolater?
- Refuting Scriptures are from the King James Version of the Bible. I present the Church premise first, ... passage is to be understood.
Related searchesmountain tapir life cycle
transmigration of souls
klezmer mi sheberach
bioethics definition and scope