realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
|4:1||Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;|
|4:2||Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;|
|4:3||Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.|
|4:4||For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:|
|4:5||For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.|
|4:6||If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.|
|4:7||But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.|
|4:8||For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.|
|4:9||This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.|
|4:10||For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.|
|4:11||These things command and teach.|
|4:12||Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.|
|4:13||Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.|
|4:14||Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.|
|4:15||Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.|
|4:16||Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.|
Suggested News Resources
- Religion events in the San Fernando Valley area, March 11-18
- Drumming circle at Sepulveda Unitarian Universalist Society: Bring your own drum for group energy and meditation, 7 p.m. March 11.
- Worship Services: Christian Missionary Alliance missionaries to speak
- Bishop Peter Robinson's message at the 9 and 10:30 a.m. services will be “Abraham's Two Sons.
- 40 Faith-Based Netflix Series to Watch Right Now
- Newsmax has amassed a list of 40 of the top religious Christian movies, series, and documentaries currently available to stream on Netflix for when you feel the need for soul-enriching entertainment and information.
- What the Bible Says About the Zika Virus
- International governments are pleading with couples to avoid pregnancy for the foreseeable future in a move that could fall under Revelation's fourth seal.
- St. Alphonsus de Liguori: Mary-Worshiper & Idolater?
- Refuting Scriptures are from the King James Version of the Bible. I present the Church premise first, ... passage is to be understood.
Related searcheseval security risks
punjab region timeline
the time ships
regular verb examples
ford telstar australia
united states senate qualifications