realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
|4:1||Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;|
|4:2||Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;|
|4:3||Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.|
|4:4||For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:|
|4:5||For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.|
|4:6||If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.|
|4:7||But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.|
|4:8||For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.|
|4:9||This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.|
|4:10||For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.|
|4:11||These things command and teach.|
|4:12||Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.|
|4:13||Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.|
|4:14||Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.|
|4:15||Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.|
|4:16||Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- 2:11) and continue to preach the word of God (2 Timothy 4:2). Through THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Timothy Chapter 1.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter Four of the Book of James.
- Table of Contents
- chapter. THE LETTER OF 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 King James Version . listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 King James Version.
Suggested News Resources
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection. • Elizabeth Ann Sanders, associate professor and director of continuing education, is named the recipient of the 2010 M.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 3, 2011 The book of 2 Timothy chapter 4 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of 2 Timothy chapter 4 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 1 Timothy chapter 4 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesstate funeral nazi germany
hyperreality examples of hyperreality
god bless you mr rosewater plot
robot master list of robot masters
plastic polystyrene and pvc