realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,|
|1:2||To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.|
|1:3||I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;|
|1:4||Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;|
|1:5||When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.|
|1:6||Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.|
|1:7||For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.|
|1:8||Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;|
|1:9||Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,|
|1:10||But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:|
|1:11||Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.|
|1:12||For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.|
|1:13||Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.|
|1:14||That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.|
|1:15||This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.|
|1:16||The Lord give mercy unto the house of Onesiphorus; for he oft refreshed me, and was not ashamed of my chain:|
|1:17||But, when he was in Rome, he sought me out very diligently, and found me.|
|1:18||The Lord grant unto him that he may find mercy of the Lord in that day: and in how many things he ministered unto me at Ephesus, thou knowest very well.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Timothy Chapter 1. 1.
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Discovery Series
- which is the foundation for the King James Version, Tyndale's Bible, Martin Luther's. Bible .
- Paul's Fourth Missionary Journey - Free Bible Commentary
- Introduction to II Timothy (see Introduction to I and II Timothy, p. 1). II Timothy 1 ..
- II TIMOTHY
- Chapter note for 2 Timothy 1. 1 Paul's . word of God is revealed from heaven, is preserved, and therefore readily obtainable in a King James Bible.
- Dr D. A. Waite and The DBS, Dead Bible Society Translation Without
- AV1611 “is given by inspiration of God” 2 Timothy 3:16, 17, although he P. 2 “I believe it is an inaccurate view of the King James Bible to refer to it as 16 and “ the word of God which liveth and abideth for ever” 1 Peter 1:23.
Suggested News Resources
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection. • Elizabeth Ann Sanders, associate professor and director of continuing education, is named the recipient of the 2010 M.
- John Wilson Reviews Timothy Larsen's Latest
- Even among the skeptics of 19th-century England, the Bible loomed large. A review of 'A People of One Book.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Dec 22, 2010 The book of 2 Timothy chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- 1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 2 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 1 Timothy chapter 2 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2 Timothy, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Chapter 1. 1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,.
experimental music keywords
ball python ball pythons as pets
a streetcar named desire plot