realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 4
|4:1||I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;|
|4:2||Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.|
|4:3||For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;|
|4:4||And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.|
|4:5||But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.|
|4:6||For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.|
|4:7||I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:|
|4:8||Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.|
|4:9||Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:|
|4:10||For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.|
|4:11||Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.|
|4:12||And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.|
|4:13||The cloak that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.|
|4:14||Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:|
|4:15||Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.|
|4:16||At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.|
|4:17||Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.|
|4:18||And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.|
|4:19||Salute Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.|
|4:20||Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.|
|4:21||Do thy diligence to come before winter. Eubulus greeteth thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.|
|4:22||The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- 66-67), he was in a cold cell (2 Timothy 4:13), in chains (2 Timothy 2:9), and with no THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD.
- Table of Contents
- chapter. THE LETTER OF 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 King James Version . listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- Timothy J. Scott.
- Dr D. A. Waite and The DBS, Dead Bible Society Translation Without
- 2. ,. The College of Cardinals, “Traitors, heady, highminded” 2 Tim.
- II TIMOTHY
- structures such as sentences, paragraphs, chapters, and volumes. 2 Tim 2:8. For gospel see note to Mat.
Suggested News Resources
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection. • Elizabeth Ann Sanders, associate professor and director of continuing education, is named the recipient of the 2010 M.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Timothy, Chapter 4 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- The Web Bible Study Center, provided by ChristianAnswers.
- 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of 2 Timothy chapter 4 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- 2 Timothy, from The holy Bible, King James version
- 2 Timothy, from The holy Bible, King James version chapter 1; Chapter 2 2 Timothy, chapter 2; Chapter 3 2 Timothy, chapter 3; Chapter 4 2 Timothy, chapter 4.
Related searchesgardnerian tradition
heavy gear storyline
dream symbol badger
rugby league positions hooker
dream dictionary tea