realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;|
|1:2||In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;|
|1:3||But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;|
|1:4||To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.|
|1:5||For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:|
|1:6||If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.|
|1:7||For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;|
|1:8||But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;|
|1:9||Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.|
|1:10||For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:|
|1:11||Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.|
|1:12||One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.|
|1:13||This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;|
|1:14||Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.|
|1:15||Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.|
|1:16||They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TITUS Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Titus Primary
- the heresy of the Judaizers was the topic (Acts 15, Galatians 2:1-5). After the THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Titus Chapter 1.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Shortest Chapter in the King James Bible = Psalm. 117. Middle verse in the King James Bible = There are 2 –.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www.
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Discovery Series
- which is the foundation for the King James Version, Tyndale's Bible, Martin Luther's. Bible, New Timothy, and Titus) constitute what is known as the Pastoral Epistles.
Suggested News Resources
- Why won't America embrace the left?
- An expert explains why By Mandy Van Deven Martin Luther King, Jr., Michael Moore and Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Holy Bible - Titus Chapter 1 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jun 24, 2010 The Holy Bible - Titus Chapter 1 (King James Version) The Holy Bible - Titus Chapter 2 (King James Ve...by skiesaboveus286 views.
- TITUS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Apr 10, 2011 The book of Titus chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- Titus, Chapter 2 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Back to previous chapter Next chapter. Bible Study HOME Chapter 2.
- Titus - Chapter 1 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
Related searchescode lyoko william dunbar
witch trial sources
globe artichoke dosage range
tourism special forms of tourism
anarchism in spain today