realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 1
|1:1||Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;|
|1:2||In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;|
|1:3||But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;|
|1:4||To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.|
|1:5||For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:|
|1:6||If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.|
|1:7||For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;|
|1:8||But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;|
|1:9||Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.|
|1:10||For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:|
|1:11||Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.|
|1:12||One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.|
|1:13||This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;|
|1:14||Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.|
|1:15||Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.|
|1:16||They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TITUS Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Titus Primary
- the heresy of the Judaizers was the topic (Acts 15, Galatians 2:1-5). After the THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Titus Chapter 1.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Shortest Chapter in the King James Bible = Psalm. 117. Middle verse in the King James Bible = There are 2 –.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www.
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Discovery Series
- which is the foundation for the King James Version, Tyndale's Bible, Martin Luther's. Bible, New Timothy, and Titus) constitute what is known as the Pastoral Epistles.
Suggested News Resources
- Why won't America embrace the left?
- An expert explains why By Mandy Van Deven Martin Luther King, Jr., Michael Moore and Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Holy Bible - Titus Chapter 1 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jun 24, 2010 The Holy Bible - Titus Chapter 1 (King James Version) The Holy Bible - Titus Chapter 2 (King James Ve...by skiesaboveus286 views.
- TITUS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Apr 10, 2011 The book of Titus chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- Titus, Chapter 2 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Back to previous chapter Next chapter. Bible Study HOME Chapter 2.
- Titus - Chapter 1 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
Related searchessignal bridge attitude signal
suta samhita dictionary
cerebellar vermis where is it
coffea arabica history and legend
list of extinct mammals bats