realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 2
|2:1||But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:|
|2:2||That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.|
|2:3||The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;|
|2:4||That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,|
|2:5||To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.|
|2:6||Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.|
|2:7||In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine showing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,|
|2:8||Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.|
|2:9||Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;|
|2:10||Not purloining, but showing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.|
|2:11||For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,|
|2:12||Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;|
|2:13||Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;|
|2:14||Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.|
|2:15||These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.|
Suggested News Resources
- God as the original terrorist: 6 ways the Bible condones horrific acts of
- AlterNet Last fall, Dutch pranksters put a cover from a Quran over a Bible and then asked passersby to read aloud homophobic, violent or sexist passages that violate modern moral sensibilities. The texts shocked people who had never immersed themselves ...
- Potential Schism Prompts Question: Do We Believe the Bible or Not?
- Jenkins tells the story of an African and American bishop in a Bible study.
- Three minutes for the Lord in an otherwise athiestic day
- Explore its theological meaning (“a toxic spill on the M4 puts me in mind of Matthew, chapter 4, verse 6… ... Out came the Bible and hundreds of references to water – floods, crucifixion, temple rivers. ...
- Shady dealings of William Shakespeare's father 'helped to fund son's plays'
- Leading scholars Stanley Wells and Paul Edmondson of the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, the academic charity, are so interested in Fallow's research that they commissioned him to write a chapter for a major publication marking next year's 400th ...
Related searchestelephone numbering plan sweden
merlin the wizard
ontario oregon history