realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 2
|2:1||But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:|
|2:2||That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.|
|2:3||The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;|
|2:4||That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,|
|2:5||To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.|
|2:6||Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.|
|2:7||In all things showing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine showing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,|
|2:8||Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.|
|2:9||Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;|
|2:10||Not purloining, but showing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.|
|2:11||For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,|
|2:12||Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;|
|2:13||Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;|
|2:14||Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.|
|2:15||These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TITUS Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Titus Primary
- and the proper conduct of the congregation in the church (Titus 2:1-10). THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Titus Chapter 1.
- ROYAL SECRETS AND THE INVENTION OF SHAKESPEARE
- PART TWO BACON AND THE ROSICRUCIAN-MASONIC. TREASURE Chapter 6. The King James Bible.
- Paul's Fourth Missionary Journey - Free Bible Commentary
- Introduction to I and II Timothy and Titus . II Timothy 2 . ..
- Q Are there any Bible Dictionaries that use only the King James
- Chapter 2. Q Are there any Bible Dictionaries that use only the King James Version Two of my other books, In Awe of Thy Word and The Language of the King .. Titus 1:2 the world began times eternal.
- Basic Bible Survey Part Two New Testament
- 12. I and II Thessalonians. 13.
Suggested News Resources
- Church News for Thursday, June 7
- King David had a great desire to God, to build a temple of God. Upcoming event: Vacation Bible School (Sonlight Express) at Bethany 9:30 Oscar Mims preached in the 10 a.m.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: Titus: Titus Chapter 2
- King James Version: Titus Chapter 2.
- Titus Chapter 2.wmv - YouTube
- Jul 20, 2011 "Titus Chapter 2" at http://www.guidedbygodsword.com/blog a daily bible reading and discussion from the King James version of the bible.
- One Book Stands Alone - Chapter 3
- (KJB) Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the In spite of devoting almost 300 pages to the attack of the King James Bible, Mr. ..
- Books of Kings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- See 1 Kings and 2 Kings at Bible Gateway. David dies and .. King James Bible Online -Kings II chapter-indexed English translation.
Related searcheslist of medical schools morocco
list of brazilian mammals glironiidae
boehmes giant day gecko description
list of famous holocaust victims