realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 3
|3:1||Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,|
|3:2||To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men.|
|3:3||For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.|
|3:4||But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,|
|3:5||Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;|
|3:6||Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;|
|3:7||That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.|
|3:8||This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.|
|3:9||But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.|
|3:10||A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject;|
|3:11||Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.|
|3:12||When I shall send Artemas unto thee, or Tychicus, be diligent to come unto me to Nicopolis: for I have determined there to winter.|
|3:13||Bring Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their journey diligently, that nothing be wanting unto them.|
|3:14||And let ours also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.|
|3:15||All that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.|
Suggested News Resources
- Three minutes for the Lord in an otherwise athiestic day
- Explore its theological meaning (“a toxic spill on the M4 puts me in mind of Matthew, chapter 4, verse 6…”) Close with a ... Out came the Bible and hundreds of references to water – floods, crucifixion, temple rivers.
- Why You Should Stop Hating on Celebrity Pastors Like Joel Osteen
- It isn't like they all woke up one day and said, "I think I'll become a famous celebrity pastor. ...
- Potential Schism Prompts Question: Do We Believe the Bible or Not?
- By Eric Metaxas | January 12, 2016 | 3:21 PM EST ...