realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 3
|3:1||Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,|
|3:2||To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men.|
|3:3||For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.|
|3:4||But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,|
|3:5||Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;|
|3:6||Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;|
|3:7||That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.|
|3:8||This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.|
|3:9||But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.|
|3:10||A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject;|
|3:11||Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.|
|3:12||When I shall send Artemas unto thee, or Tychicus, be diligent to come unto me to Nicopolis: for I have determined there to winter.|
|3:13||Bring Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their journey diligently, that nothing be wanting unto them.|
|3:14||And let ours also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.|
|3:15||All that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TITUS Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Titus Primary
- 2. God's saving grace (Titus 2:11:3:5),. 3.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- 3:16) that all such are to be tested by. Colossians, 1st+2nd Thessalonians, 1st + 2nd Timothy, Titus, 2. Mark (Est.
- Paul's Fourth Missionary Journey - Free Bible Commentary
- Commentary: Introduction to I and II Timothy and Titus . . 47.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www.
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 3 King James Version. 2 TIMOTHY 3:  pleasure in the place of God, (verses 1-4) (New English Bible).
Suggested News Resources
- Why won't America embrace the left?
- "You go back to 1962 and 3 [when the Supreme Court banned school-sponsored prayer and Bible-reading]," Bright argued, "and you'll discovered a series of plagues that came upon America.
Suggested Web Resources
- Titus Chapter 3 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible
- Titus Chapter 3 - King James Bible with Strong. The Epistle of Paul to Titus.
- TITUS CHAPTER 3 - King James Bible Online
- Mar 22, 2011 The book of Titus chapter 3 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesdogon people geography and demography
yugg yuggs in the mythos
mont ventoux history
worcestershire sauce history
social role of hair
jungle music history
1737 calcutta cyclone