realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 3
|3:1||Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,|
|3:2||To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men.|
|3:3||For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.|
|3:4||But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,|
|3:5||Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;|
|3:6||Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;|
|3:7||That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.|
|3:8||This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.|
|3:9||But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.|
|3:10||A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject;|
|3:11||Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.|
|3:12||When I shall send Artemas unto thee, or Tychicus, be diligent to come unto me to Nicopolis: for I have determined there to winter.|
|3:13||Bring Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their journey diligently, that nothing be wanting unto them.|
|3:14||And let ours also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.|
|3:15||All that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TITUS Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Titus Primary
- 2. God's saving grace (Titus 2:11:3:5),. 3.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- 3:16) that all such are to be tested by. Colossians, 1st+2nd Thessalonians, 1st + 2nd Timothy, Titus, 2. Mark (Est.
- Paul's Fourth Missionary Journey - Free Bible Commentary
- Commentary: Introduction to I and II Timothy and Titus . . 47.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www.
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF 2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 3 King James Version. 2 TIMOTHY 3:  pleasure in the place of God, (verses 1-4) (New English Bible).
Suggested News Resources
- Why won't America embrace the left?
- "You go back to 1962 and 3 [when the Supreme Court banned school-sponsored prayer and Bible-reading]," Bright argued, "and you'll discovered a series of plagues that came upon America.
Suggested Web Resources
- Titus Chapter 3 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary - Bible
- Titus Chapter 3 - King James Bible with Strong. The Epistle of Paul to Titus.
- TITUS CHAPTER 3 - King James Bible Online
- Mar 22, 2011 The book of Titus chapter 3 from the King James Bible Online.
rio de janeiro north zone
five points tulip
unsolved problems in computer science
silent night original german lyrics