realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Philemon
|1:1||Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,|
|1:2||And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house:|
|1:3||Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.|
|1:4||I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers,|
|1:5||Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints;|
|1:6||That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.|
|1:7||For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.|
|1:8||Wherefore, though I might be much bold in Christ to enjoin thee that which is convenient,|
|1:9||Yet for love's sake I rather beseech thee, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.|
|1:10||I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds:|
|1:11||Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:|
|1:12||Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels:|
|1:13||Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel:|
|1:14||But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.|
|1:15||For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever;|
|1:16||Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved, specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh, and in the Lord?|
|1:17||If thou count me therefore a partner, receive him as myself.|
|1:18||If he hath wronged thee, or oweth thee ought, put that on mine account;|
|1:19||I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it: albeit I do not say to thee how thou owest unto me even thine own self besides.|
|1:20||Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord.|
|1:21||Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say.|
|1:22||But withal prepare me also a lodging: for I trust that through your prayers I shall be given unto you.|
|1:23||There salute thee Epaphras, my fellowprisoner in Christ Jesus;|
|1:24||Marcus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellowlabourers.|
|1:25||The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PHILEMON Main Theme: Forgiveness Primary Reference Source
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. Philemon Chapter 1. 1.
- The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to
- The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Philomen, the Fifty-seventh Book of the King James Version of the Bible is a publication of the Pennsylvania State University.
- Bible Class Book on Titus and Philemon
- Workbook On The Epistles To. Titus and Philemon. David Padfield www.
- The Letter of Paul to Philemon
- this publication are from the Holy Bible, The New. King James Version. Copyright © 1984 An Expositional Study of Philemon by Steven R.
- The King James New Testament Holy Bible
- Titus ... 131. Philemon ...
Suggested News Resources
- Sixty-Six Books, Bush Theatre
- Like stay up all night and the following day to “celebrate” the King James Bible and a theatre's house-move to new premises.
Suggested Web Resources
- Philemon, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Bible, King James. Philemon, from The holy Bible, King James version.
- PHILEMON CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 8, 2011 The book of Philemon chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- PHILEMON 1:24 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE) Marcus, Aristarchus
- Philemon 1:24 (1611 King James Bible).
- Philemon 1. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Philemon 1.
Related searchesbarry boehm spiral model
hoffa plot summary
episiotomy informed consent
monsters of rock germany