realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 3
|3:1||Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;|
|3:2||Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.|
|3:3||For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.|
|3:4||For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.|
|3:5||And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;|
|3:6||But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.|
|3:7||Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,|
|3:8||Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:|
|3:9||When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.|
|3:10||Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.|
|3:11||So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)|
|3:12||Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.|
|3:13||But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.|
|3:14||For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;|
|3:15||While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.|
|3:16||For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.|
|3:17||But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?|
|3:18||And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?|
|3:19||So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF HEBREWS CHAPTER 3 King James Version.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this Biblical proof for Purgatory.
- Who Was Melchizedek
- 3. However, only the information contained in the Bible is truly relevant. ..
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Designed for Verse by Verse
- TRUTH. USING VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS FOR BIBLE STUDY is understood to be the same as quoting God (See John 10:35; Romans 4:3; 9:17;. Gal.
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I 3. The Origin and Growth of the English Bible, Thompson Chain Reference Study ...
Suggested News Resources
- Church Activities: Sept. 17, 2011
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church: will have a 10-week Bible study titled "Precept upon Precept, at 6 pm Mondays in the church fellowship hall, 2150 Mount Vernon Road, Hurricane. The first sessions concentrate on the Book of Hebrews. Beginning Oct.
Suggested Web Resources
- HEBREWS CHAPTER 3 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 6, 2011 The book of Hebrews chapter 3 from the King James Bible Online.
- HEBREWS CHAPTER 4 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Hebrews chapter 4 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- Online Bible Text: Hebrews chapter 3, KJV
- Next: Hebrews chapter 4. Heb 1 2 3 4 5 6 Hebrews chapter 3 King James Version For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Related searchesintegrated kinesiology
latin america etymology
erik erikson critique of erikson
potassium chloride precautions
list of dictators caribbean
indus valley civilization