realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 3
|3:1||Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;|
|3:2||Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.|
|3:3||For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.|
|3:4||For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.|
|3:5||And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;|
|3:6||But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.|
|3:7||Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,|
|3:8||Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:|
|3:9||When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.|
|3:10||Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.|
|3:11||So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)|
|3:12||Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.|
|3:13||But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.|
|3:14||For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;|
|3:15||While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.|
|3:16||For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.|
|3:17||But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?|
|3:18||And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?|
|3:19||So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.|
Suggested News Resources
- Sacrifice of the Mass & Hebrews 8 (vs. James White)
- Bible on Submission to Church & Apostolic Tradition ... Bishop James White quoted from my book, A Biblical Defense of Catholicism (first edition, published by 1stBooks Library, 2001, from Chapter Five: “The Sacrifice of the Mass: 'A Lamb . .
- Unearthing the World of Jesus
- And many blockbusters—notably an ossuary inscribed “James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus”—have been so fraught with questions of provenance and authenticity that they have produced more controversy than insight. ...
- The Moments in 2015 That Made Us Realize Racism Isn't Going Anywhere
- The SAE chapter at the school was eventually closed. Apologetic frat members were expelled, but of course some in the mainstream media wanted to place all the blame on hip-hop music. Because we all know that hip-hop is filled with racist frat bros.
- The 10 worst typos in the Bible
- A 1716 edition of the 17th-century King James version (known as the Party Bible – OK, no it isn't) replaces “Sin no more” from Jeremiah 31:34 with “Sin on more”. ...
Related searcheslist of cities in south korea
piper alpha construction
aramaic of jesus raca