realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 3
|3:1||Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;|
|3:2||Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.|
|3:3||For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.|
|3:4||For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.|
|3:5||And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;|
|3:6||But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.|
|3:7||Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,|
|3:8||Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:|
|3:9||When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.|
|3:10||Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.|
|3:11||So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)|
|3:12||Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.|
|3:13||But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.|
|3:14||For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;|
|3:15||While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.|
|3:16||For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.|
|3:17||But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?|
|3:18||And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?|
|3:19||So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF HEBREWS CHAPTER 3 King James Version.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. Let's examine this Biblical proof for Purgatory.
- Who Was Melchizedek
- 3. However, only the information contained in the Bible is truly relevant. ..
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Designed for Verse by Verse
- TRUTH. USING VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS FOR BIBLE STUDY is understood to be the same as quoting God (See John 10:35; Romans 4:3; 9:17;. Gal.
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I 3. The Origin and Growth of the English Bible, Thompson Chain Reference Study ...
Suggested News Resources
- Church Activities: Sept. 17, 2011
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church: will have a 10-week Bible study titled "Precept upon Precept, at 6 pm Mondays in the church fellowship hall, 2150 Mount Vernon Road, Hurricane. The first sessions concentrate on the Book of Hebrews. Beginning Oct.
Suggested Web Resources
- HEBREWS CHAPTER 3 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 6, 2011 The book of Hebrews chapter 3 from the King James Bible Online.
- HEBREWS CHAPTER 4 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Hebrews chapter 4 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- Online Bible Text: Hebrews chapter 3, KJV
- Next: Hebrews chapter 4. Heb 1 2 3 4 5 6 Hebrews chapter 3 King James Version For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software.
Related searcheskandar anubhuti
electric motor coreless dc motors
mauryan empire birth of an empire
delta sigma phi famous alumni
dream meaning dictionary hair