realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 5
|5:1||For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:|
|5:2||Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.|
|5:3||And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.|
|5:4||And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.|
|5:5||So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.|
|5:6||As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.|
|5:7||Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;|
|5:8||Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;|
|5:9||And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;|
|5:10||Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.|
|5:11||Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.|
|5:12||For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.|
|5:13||For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.|
|5:14||But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- In Your Group Read Hebrews chapter five (aloud) in a modern translation or read it in the King THE LETTER OF HEBREWS CHAPTER 5 King James Version. HEB 5: .. from God.
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Designed for Verse by Verse
- USING VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS FOR BIBLE STUDY Page 7 4:16; 1 Thess.
- Who Was Melchizedek
- This article will focus on the biblical evidence to answer rule over five (5) kings who ruled the small but prosperous cities of Sodom, ..
- Nehemiah - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6 . Nehemiah served in Shushan, the palace of the king of Persia. ..
- Be Still, My Soul
- Chapters 1, 11, 16, 19, and 21 Scripture references are from The Holy Bible: New International. Version. Chapter 5 Scripture references are from The New King James Version.
Suggested News Resources
- Church Activities: Sept. 17, 2011
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church: will have a 10-week Bible study titled "Precept upon Precept, at 6 pm Mondays in the church fellowship hall, 2150 Mount Vernon Road, Hurricane. The first sessions concentrate on the Book of Hebrews.
Suggested Web Resources
- HEBREWS CHAPTER 5 - King James Bible Online
- Jun 28, 2011 The book of Hebrews chapter 5 from the King James Bible Online.
- Hebrews, Chapter 5 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Back to previous chapter Next chapter. Bible Study HOME Chapter 5.
Related searchesmorarji desai prime minister
walter and luis alvarez