realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 6
|6:1||Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,|
|6:2||Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.|
|6:3||And this will we do, if God permit.|
|6:4||For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,|
|6:5||And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,|
|6:6||If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.|
|6:7||For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:|
|6:8||But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.|
|6:9||But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.|
|6:10||For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have showed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.|
|6:11||And we desire that every one of you do show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:|
|6:12||That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.|
|6:13||For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,|
|6:14||Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.|
|6:15||And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.|
|6:16||For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.|
|6:17||Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:|
|6:18||That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:|
|6:19||Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;|
|6:20||Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF HEBREWS CHAPTER 6 King James Version. HEB 6: . The Jerusalem Bible says, “yet in spite of this have fallen away.
- Who Was Melchizedek
- This article will focus on the biblical evidence to answer . right to rule as Messiah and King. 6.
- “INSIGHT INTO THE SCRIPTURES” Designed for Verse by Verse
- USING VARIOUS TRANSLATIONS FOR BIBLE STUDY. INSTRUCTIONS .. things: (1) A turning back from Christ to Judaism (Hebrews 6:11).
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6 The true God of the Bible is one God, but con- sists of . Hebrews 1:5 — I will be to Him a Father and He shall be to Me a Son. ..
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe 6. To The New Testament, H. C.
Suggested News Resources
- Church Activities: Sept. 17, 2011
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church: will have a 10-week Bible study titled "Precept upon Precept, at 6 pm Mondays in the church fellowship hall, 2150 Mount Vernon Road, Hurricane. The first sessions concentrate on the Book of Hebrews.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hebrews, Chapter 6 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 6.
- HEBREWS CHAPTER 6 - King James Bible Online
- Jun 20, 2011 The book of Hebrews chapter 6 from the King James Bible Online.
- Hebrews Chapter 6 Comments - King James Bible Online
- Comments on the book of Hebrews chapter 6 from the King James Bible Online.
- Hebrews Chapter 6 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary
- Hebrews Chapter 6 - King James Bible with Strong.
Related searchesbaal ha-turim
stone mountain history
dream symbol unexpressed anger