realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 8
|8:1||Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;|
|8:2||A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.|
|8:3||For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.|
|8:4||For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:|
|8:5||Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to thee in the mount.|
|8:6||But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.|
|8:7||For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.|
|8:8||For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:|
|8:9||Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.|
|8:10||For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:|
|8:11||And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.|
|8:12||For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.|
|8:13||In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- In Your Group Read Hebrews chapter eight (aloud) in a modern translation or read it in the King James THE LETTER OF HEBREWS CHAPTER 8 King James Version. HEB 8:  Now of the things (The Living Bible).
- Is the King James Version the best English translation
- Addendum (June 8): Bible John and notapadawan have . The King James Bible Alone= the word of God Alone ... but a good read is Hebrews chapter 8.
- Who Was Melchizedek
- This article will focus on the biblical evidence to answer .. mention in Hebrews chapter 5 and the other is a lengthy comparison of the .
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF HEBREWS CHAPTER 13 King James Version  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever. .
Suggested News Resources
- Church Activities: Sept. 17, 2011
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church: will have a 10-week Bible study titled "Precept upon Precept, at 6 pm Mondays in the church fellowship hall, 2150 Mount Vernon Road, Hurricane. The first sessions concentrate on the Book of Hebrews.
Suggested Web Resources
- HEBREWS CHAPTER 8 - King James Bible Online
- Jun 23, 2011 The book of Hebrews chapter 8 from the King James Bible Online.
- Hebrews, Chapter 8 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 8.
- Online Bible Text: Hebrews chapter 12, KJV
- 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13. Hebrews chapter 12 King James Version.
Related searcheshodmimirs wood
the dark knight returns plot
nitrogen notable characteristics
washington naval treaty effects
operation allied force strategy
kangaroo island climate
burkhanism burkhanism today