realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 8
|8:1||Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;|
|8:2||A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.|
|8:3||For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.|
|8:4||For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:|
|8:5||Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to thee in the mount.|
|8:6||But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.|
|8:7||For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.|
|8:8||For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:|
|8:9||Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.|
|8:10||For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:|
|8:11||And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.|
|8:12||For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.|
|8:13||In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Table of Contents
- In Your Group Read Hebrews chapter eight (aloud) in a modern translation or read it in the King James THE LETTER OF HEBREWS CHAPTER 8 King James Version. HEB 8:  Now of the things (The Living Bible).
- Is the King James Version the best English translation
- Addendum (June 8): Bible John and notapadawan have . The King James Bible Alone= the word of God Alone ... but a good read is Hebrews chapter 8.
- Who Was Melchizedek
- This article will focus on the biblical evidence to answer .. mention in Hebrews chapter 5 and the other is a lengthy comparison of the .
- Table of Contents
- THE LETTER OF HEBREWS CHAPTER 13 King James Version  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever. .
Suggested News Resources
- Church Activities: Sept. 17, 2011
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church: will have a 10-week Bible study titled "Precept upon Precept, at 6 pm Mondays in the church fellowship hall, 2150 Mount Vernon Road, Hurricane. The first sessions concentrate on the Book of Hebrews.
Suggested Web Resources
- HEBREWS CHAPTER 8 - King James Bible Online
- Jun 23, 2011 The book of Hebrews chapter 8 from the King James Bible Online.
- Hebrews, Chapter 8 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 8.
- Online Bible Text: Hebrews chapter 12, KJV
- 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13. Hebrews chapter 12 King James Version.
dream dictionary hindu mythology
heavy metal music instrumentation
light state of hypnosis
limbic system history