realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 13
|13:1||Let brotherly love continue.|
|13:2||Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.|
|13:3||Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.|
|13:4||Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.|
|13:5||Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.|
|13:6||So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.|
|13:7||Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.|
|13:8||Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.|
|13:9||Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.|
|13:10||We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.|
|13:11||For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.|
|13:12||Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.|
|13:13||Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.|
|13:14||For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.|
|13:15||By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.|
|13:16||But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.|
|13:17||Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.|
|13:18||Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.|
|13:19||But I beseech you the rather to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner.|
|13:20||Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,|
|13:21||Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.|
|13:22||And I beseech you, brethren, suffer the word of exhortation: for I have written a letter unto you in few words.|
|13:23||Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty; with whom, if he come shortly, I will see you.|
|13:24||Salute all them that have the rule over you, and all the saints. They of Italy salute you.|
|13:25||Grace be with you all. Amen.|
Suggested News Resources
- Bible on Papal & Church Infallibility
- It would seem rather obvious that Holy Scripture assumes that the model of holy people (patriarchs, prophets, and apostles alike) is to be followed by Christians. This is the point behind entire chapters, such as, notably, Hebrews 11.
- Healing the Jezebel-Afflicted Soul
- Remember that Lord is merciful and His mercy triumphs over judgment (James 2:13). He is not merciful to an evil demonic spirit, ...
- Sacrifice of the Mass & Hebrews 8 (vs. James White)
- Bishop James White quoted from my book, A Biblical Defense of Catholicism (first edition, published by 1stBooks Library, 2001, from Chapter Five: “The Sacrifice of the Mass: 'A Lamb . . .
- Are You a Kingdom Prophet or a Church Prophet?
- For example, Elijah not only prophesied to a poor widow (1 Kings 17:10-16) but also to King Ahab (1 Kings 17:1, 18-19). He also anointed a person to serve as king in a foreign nation like Aram (1 Kings 19:15).
- The 10 worst typos in the Bible
- A lovely, all-encompassing sentiment for Christmas, this is what an angel said to the shepherds on a hill near Bethlehem, according to the King James version.
Related searchesplan de casa mata
maxwell anderson plays and musicals
lex loci celebrationis
jonestown carnage a cia crime