realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: James, Chapter 1
|1:1||James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.|
|1:2||My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;|
|1:3||Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.|
|1:4||But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.|
|1:5||If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.|
|1:6||But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.|
|1:7||For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.|
|1:8||A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.|
|1:9||Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:|
|1:10||But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.|
|1:11||For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.|
|1:12||Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.|
|1:13||Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:|
|1:14||But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.|
|1:15||Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.|
|1:16||Do not err, my beloved brethren.|
|1:17||Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.|
|1:18||Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.|
|1:19||Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:|
|1:20||For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.|
|1:21||Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.|
|1:22||But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.|
|1:23||For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:|
|1:24||For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.|
|1:25||But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.|
|1:26||If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.|
|1:27||Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction. Page. Table of Contents .
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- King James Version of the Bible is conspicuously reminiscent Psalm 46 iii. King James Psalm 46 (facsimile) iv. Introduction .
- The Bible (King James Version) excerpts from Genesis
- Some quotes from the Bible concerning the relationship between man and animals. The Bible (King James Version) - Genesis. Chapter 1: 19.
- A KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE WITH A GOOD CENTER
- If you have a King James Version Bible with the proper center reference, you can very passages to see if you have the right one: See (1) if Rev. 12:9 takes ..
Suggested News Resources
- Four Centuries of Love and Suffering for the Word
- (Exodus 19:4)—celebrates the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, first published in 1611. For all his scholarly proclivities, King James I didn't actually translate the Bible himself.
- Colne Valley district news
- Maureen Weaving was the pianist. The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- Churchgoers are being encouraged by Sir Cliff Richard to make the most of their summer holiday by recording their favourite Bible chapter on the beach …. or wherever they are spending their break.
- Christians Oppose FDA Approved, Abortion-Inducing Drugs!
- The King James Version is one of the most popular versions of the Bible and scholars also consider it one of the worst translations. Note in this version, there is no mention or even a suggestion of “miscarriage”. The New Living Bible Version.
- Faith Matters
- 4401 Montgomery St. Senior Pastor James D. Scott will be in attendance.
Suggested Web Resources
- James, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 1.
- GENESIS CHAPTER 1 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- Aug 19, 2011 The book of Genesis chapter 1 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- GENESIS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- 1 day ago The book of Genesis chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- PROVERBS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Jun 7, 2011 The book of Proverbs chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesearly history of sudan prehistory
will rogers beginnings
leah nomalizo tutu
list of christmas dishes poland
hebrew language dialects
hyatt regency walkway collapse the disaster