realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
|2:1||My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.|
|2:2||For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;|
|2:3||And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:|
|2:4||Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?|
|2:5||Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?|
|2:6||But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?|
|2:7||Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?|
|2:8||If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:|
|2:9||But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.|
|2:10||For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.|
|2:11||For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.|
|2:12||So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.|
|2:13||For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath showed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.|
|2:14||What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?|
|2:15||If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,|
|2:16||And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?|
|2:17||Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.|
|2:18||Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.|
|2:19||Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.|
|2:20||But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?|
|2:21||Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?|
|2:22||Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?|
|2:23||And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.|
|2:24||Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.|
|2:25||Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?|
|2:26||For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction. Page. Table of Contents .
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE
- Authorized King James Bible Defended, The. Chester A. Murray.
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. The Book of Genesis. King James Version.
- KING JAMES. BIBLE. Solution to a Riddle by.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter Two of the Book of. James.
Suggested News Resources
- Christianity is not Biblical, but Greek
- James notes that even demons believe and tremble at the thought (James 2:19). The opposite can also be said. One can believe in evil but that does not mean that they are a worshipper of Satan or follower of evil ways.
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- 1) Decide: Pick your favourite chapter from the King James Bible. 2) Check: Go to the site to check your chosen reading hasn't been recorded already. 3) Record: Film time now!
- Faith Matters
- 4401 Montgomery St. Senior Pastor James D. Scott will be in attendance.
- Believing and doing, the twins of vital faith
- By Howard Bess Recently I read the book of James from the New Testament. I found it challenging and exhilarating. I reviewed the history of the five-chapter epistle and pondered the controversies that have surrounded it in Christian church history.
Suggested Web Resources
- Genesis - Bible on the Web Search
- Search and read the entire Bible on the web, Online Bible scriptures. Support this site by donating to Bible.com King James Ver, Revised Std Ver, Darby James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.
- Genesis 2. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Genesis 2.
flint michigan crime
cherokee the modern cherokee nation
sticky toffee pudding
lower limb anatomy