realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
|2:1||My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.|
|2:2||For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;|
|2:3||And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:|
|2:4||Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?|
|2:5||Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?|
|2:6||But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?|
|2:7||Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?|
|2:8||If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:|
|2:9||But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.|
|2:10||For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.|
|2:11||For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.|
|2:12||So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.|
|2:13||For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath showed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.|
|2:14||What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?|
|2:15||If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,|
|2:16||And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?|
|2:17||Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.|
|2:18||Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.|
|2:19||Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.|
|2:20||But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?|
|2:21||Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?|
|2:22||Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?|
|2:23||And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.|
|2:24||Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.|
|2:25||Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?|
|2:26||For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction. Page. Table of Contents .
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE
- Authorized King James Bible Defended, The. Chester A. Murray.
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. The Book of Genesis. King James Version.
- KING JAMES. BIBLE. Solution to a Riddle by.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter Two of the Book of. James.
Suggested News Resources
- Christianity is not Biblical, but Greek
- James notes that even demons believe and tremble at the thought (James 2:19). The opposite can also be said. One can believe in evil but that does not mean that they are a worshipper of Satan or follower of evil ways.
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- 1) Decide: Pick your favourite chapter from the King James Bible. 2) Check: Go to the site to check your chosen reading hasn't been recorded already. 3) Record: Film time now!
- Faith Matters
- 4401 Montgomery St. Senior Pastor James D. Scott will be in attendance.
- Believing and doing, the twins of vital faith
- By Howard Bess Recently I read the book of James from the New Testament. I found it challenging and exhilarating. I reviewed the history of the five-chapter epistle and pondered the controversies that have surrounded it in Christian church history.
Suggested Web Resources
- Genesis - Bible on the Web Search
- Search and read the entire Bible on the web, Online Bible scriptures. Support this site by donating to Bible.com King James Ver, Revised Std Ver, Darby James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.
- Genesis 2. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Genesis 2.
Related searchesgyr history
exiled states of america
english compound phrasal verbs
dream symbol hospital
nursing theory synergy model
photosynthesis in detail
iron man powers and abilities