realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: James, Chapter 3
|3:1||My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.|
|3:2||For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.|
|3:3||Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.|
|3:4||Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.|
|3:5||Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!|
|3:6||And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.|
|3:7||For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:|
|3:8||But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.|
|3:9||Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.|
|3:10||Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.|
|3:11||Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?|
|3:12||Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.|
|3:13||Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.|
|3:14||But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.|
|3:15||This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.|
|3:16||For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.|
|3:17||But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.|
|3:18||And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.|
Suggested News Resources
- Oswald Sanders, author of Spiritual Leadership said:
- Jesus said to the Pharisees, the Jews, the Sanhedrin, the political rulers of His day, the Herodians: Ye err because you don't know the Scriptures, nor the power of God. ... It led to the king's repentance.
- J.K. Rowling's "History of Magic in North America" Misrepresents Native
- Yesterday, J.K. Rowling announced a new series of Pottermore articles, about the “History of Magic in North America” where each installment over the week would talk about a different aspect of the North American wizarding world.
- Auburn-area community calendar | March 9
- Auburn School District Hiring Fair: 9 a.m.-noon, March 19, James P.
- Protestantism: Is it Logically Self-Defeating?
- This problem exists, always has, and always will, and can't be overcome by any Protestant internal principles, no matter how nuanced and sophisticated and respectable and truly in line with “Reformation heritage”. The reason for that is very simple:.
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 4-10
- (Johnson). ☆ Museum of Arts and Design: Ebony G. Patterson: 'Dead Treez' (through April 3) Born in Kingston, Jamaica, this young artist focuses her attention on the island's dance hall culture in a smashing solo show.
Related searcheschemically unreactive
koreatown san diego california
concealed ovulation the engels theory
mike piazza salary
buddhism in vietnam ying-yang harmony