realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: James, Chapter 4
|4:1||From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?|
|4:2||Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.|
|4:3||Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.|
|4:4||Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.|
|4:5||Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?|
|4:6||But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.|
|4:7||Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.|
|4:8||Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.|
|4:9||Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.|
|4:10||Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.|
|4:11||Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.|
|4:12||There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?|
|4:13||Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:|
|4:14||Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.|
|4:15||For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.|
|4:16||But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.|
|4:17||Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction. Page. Table of Chapter 4.
- The Book of James - Free Online Bible Study
- This Bible Study Workbook is designed to facilitate your study of Chapter Four of the Book of James.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- 1 A Verse By Verse Multiple Translation Discipleship Program
- used for the King James Bible. 4. Rom.
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE
- Authorized King James Bible Defended, The. Chester A. Murray.
Suggested News Resources
- Four Centuries of Love and Suffering for the Word
- (Exodus 19:4)—celebrates the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, first published in 1611. For all his scholarly proclivities, King James I didn't actually translate the Bible himself.
- 2010-2011 Year in Review
- The exhibit “400 Years of the King James Bible” opens at the Quayle Bible Collection. • Elizabeth Ann Sanders, associate professor and director of continuing education, is named the recipient of the 2010 M.
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- Churchgoers are being encouraged by Sir Cliff Richard to make the most of their summer holiday by recording their favourite Bible chapter on the beach …. or wherever they are spending their break.
- Faith Matters
- 4401 Montgomery St. Senior Pastor James D. Scott will be in attendance.
Suggested Web Resources
- .: James, Chapter 4 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- James, Chapter 4 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- James, Chapter 4 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Chapter 4. 1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
- 2 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 4 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of 2 Corinthians chapter 4 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
Related searcheskitty pilgrim
college of bishops
history of cats middle ages
rosa parks death and funeral