realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: James, Chapter 5
|5:1||Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.|
|5:2||Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.|
|5:3||Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.|
|5:4||Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.|
|5:5||Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.|
|5:6||Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.|
|5:7||Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.|
|5:8||Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.|
|5:9||Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.|
|5:10||Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.|
|5:11||Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.|
|5:12||But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.|
|5:13||Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.|
|5:14||Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:|
|5:15||And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.|
|5:16||Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.|
|5:17||Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.|
|5:18||And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.|
|5:19||Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;|
|5:20||Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction
- The Language of The King James Bible: An Introduction Chapter 5.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ...
- 1 A Verse By Verse Multiple Translation Discipleship Program
- used for the King James Bible. 5. For more information on the Last Days Bible go to www.
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE
- Authorized King James Bible Defended, The. Chester A. translations.
Suggested News Resources
- USC's King James Bible exhibit
- Producing the King James Bible ended a tumultuous chapter in England's history. Previously, those who translated the Bible into English had been officially labeled heretics and some were executed.
- Christians Oppose FDA Approved, Abortion-Inducing Drugs!
- The King James Version is one of the most popular versions of the Bible and scholars also consider it one of the worst translations. Note in this version, there is no mention or even a suggestion of “miscarriage”. The New Living Bible Version.
- Exposé on Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion (5)
- On pp. 383-385, he lists some useful and handy phrases, idioms and clichés from the King James Authorised Version of The Holy Bible. Surely, he says, “ignorance of the Bible is bound to impoverish one's appreciation of English literature.
- Faith Matters
- 5 pm Aug. 14, Beulah Baptist Church, 619 E. Anderson St.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 JOHN CHAPTER 5 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 1 John chapter 5 from the King James Bible Online.
- JAMES CHAPTER 5 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of James chapter 5 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Bible, King James. Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version.
- Matthew 5. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Matthew 5.
rise of the robots characters
scholasticism scholastic method
birefringence biaxial birefringence
hector berlioz musical influence
jagdish chandra bose plant research
shotgun shell buckshot
la liga history