realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 4
|4:1||Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;|
|4:2||That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.|
|4:3||For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:|
|4:4||Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:|
|4:5||Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.|
|4:6||For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.|
|4:7||But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.|
|4:8||And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.|
|4:9||Use hospitality one to another without grudging.|
|4:10||As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.|
|4:11||If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.|
|4:12||Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:|
|4:13||But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.|
|4:14||If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.|
|4:15||But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.|
|4:16||Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.|
|4:17||For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?|
|4:18||And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?|
|4:19||Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 PETER CHAPTER 4
- (1) In your group read aloud the chapter (1 Peter 4) that you are about to study in chapter. (2) Read and Discuss each verse or verses in the King James Version and The . spend.
- KING JAMES VERSION
- 4. The “Simplified King James Version –. Literal Text and Paraphrased” is 1 Peter is the 60th book of the Bible.
- “The Outcasts of Israel” - Bible Baptist Bookstore
- espoused by men like Peter. Ruckman who believes that . A luxury edition King James Bible to mark the 400th anniversary ..
- 2 Peter
- King James Bible Study Correspondence Course 2 Peter 4 07/22/2005 11:01 AM.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
Suggested News Resources
- Christianity is not Biblical, but Greek
- In the 26th chapter of Acts, King Agrippa becomes angry at the Apostle Paul for trying to persuade him to become a Christian. Later, Peter writes in 1 Peter 4:16 of the benefits from suffering as a Christian.
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Health happenings
- CHADD Tarrant County Support Group, sponsored by the North Texas chapter of CHADD, will meet 7-9 pm Aug. 26 in Room 206 of the Hills Church (formerly the Richland Hills Church of Christ), 6300 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills.
- Health happenings
- A lupus support group, sponsored by the Lupus Foundation of America, North Texas Chapter, meets the third Saturday of each month at the Denton Public Library-North Branch, 3020 N. Locust St., Denton.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1st Peter Chapter 4 - King James Bible With Strong's Dictionary
- 1st Peter Chapter 4 - King James Bible with Strong.
- 1 PETER CHAPTER 4 - King James Bible Online
- Jun 8, 2011 The book of 1 Peter chapter 4 from the King James Bible Online.
- 1 PETER CHAPTER 5 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 1 Peter chapter 5 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searcheslesser enemies in naruto mahiru
actor model smalltalk
cheung chi keung
invercargill the invercargill march
r k narayan birth
repouss and chasing recipes for pitch
433 eros aspects