realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 5
|5:1||The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:|
|5:2||Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;|
|5:3||Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.|
|5:4||And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.|
|5:5||Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.|
|5:6||Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:|
|5:7||Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.|
|5:8||Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:|
|5:9||Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.|
|5:10||But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.|
|5:11||To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.|
|5:12||By Silvanus, a faithful brother unto you, as I suppose, I have written briefly, exhorting, and testifying that this is the true grace of God wherein ye stand.|
|5:13||The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.|
|5:14||Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The King James Holy Bible - Universal Life Church
- James ... 699. 1 Peter ...
- The King James Bible: By Far the Most Reliable Translation in English
- opposed to many key pillars of Christian doctrine. 5. The theology of the KJV has been ....
- Bible - King James Version NT
- Scot, King James VI, who became James I of England. He was ... Holy Bible ...
- Chapter 31 Seven Infallible Proof of the King James Bible
- Part 5. ▫ Historical Proof. Wycliffe and Coverdale say English Bible is Holy.
- The Holy Bible - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- holy BiBle. Containing the old and new testaments translated out of the ... James by the graCe of god.
Suggested News Resources
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 4-10
- Brooklyn Museum: 'This Place' (through June 5) Art, life and photography make sparks fly in this show of more than 600 images by 12 well-known photographers. ...
- Weathering Financial Storms
- While there are no easy answers to these questions, we have identified three important principles in the Bible that can help us weather these financial storms. ... 19:13, KJV).
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- To drive home the point, let's consult the RBV (Reformed Baptist Version) for 1 John 5:16-17, which highlights your point that physical death is supposedly being discussed: ... That is original sin, concerning which we have no disagreement.
- Protestantism: Is it Logically Self-Defeating?
- This problem exists, always has, and always will, and can't be overcome by any Protestant internal principles, no matter how nuanced and sophisticated and respectable and truly in line with “Reformation heritage”. The reason for that is very simple:.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Peter, Chapter 5 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers WebBible
- Chapter 5. 1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall ...
- 1 Peter 5 - To the Elders and the Flock - To the - Bible Gateway
- To the Elders and the Flock - To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder and a witness of Christ's sufferings who also will share in the.
- 1 Peter 5 :: New King James Version (NKJV) - Blue Letter Bible
- Blue Letter Bible, Free Bible Software, Peter's First Epistle - 1 Peter Chapter 5 NKJV New King James Version.
- 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for - Bible
- Bible > 1 Peter > Chapter 5 > Verse 7 ... King James Bible Casting all your care ... Holman Christian Standard Bible casting all ...
- I Peter 1, New King James Version (NKJV) | Chapter 1 | The Bible
- I Peter 1, New King James Version (NKJV) Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,To ... 6:16; Titus 3:5according to His abundant mercy #(John 3:3, 5)has begotten us ...
Related searcheslist of tongue-twisters
double dare the obstacle course
atlantic slave trade origins
boolean datatype ada
chairman of the board of trustees
dream analysis sixteen