realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 1
|1:1||Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:|
|1:2||Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,|
|1:3||According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:|
|1:4||Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.|
|1:5||And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;|
|1:6||And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;|
|1:7||And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.|
|1:8||For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.|
|1:9||But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.|
|1:10||Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:|
|1:11||For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.|
|1:12||Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.|
|1:13||Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;|
|1:14||Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath showed me.|
|1:15||Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.|
|1:16||For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.|
|1:17||For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.|
|1:18||And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.|
|1:19||We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:|
|1:20||Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.|
|1:21||For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.|
Suggested News Resources
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 4-10
- Bronx Museum of the Arts: 'Martin Wong: Human Instamatic' (through March 13) Fervor, desire and coded insider-outsider knowledge crackle through this career retrospective of one of our great 20th-century American visionaries. Expanding ...
- Bible on Papal & Church Infallibility
- God worked through the writers of the Bible (inspiration means, literally, “God-breathed”), and this made it possible for the Bible to be without error.
- Community Calendar for Martin County
- 1-2 p.m. Peter and Julie Cummings Library, 2551 S.
- Community Notes
- The Linton Moose Lodge will host a live band, Dickey James and the Night Shift at 8 p.m., this event is open to the public.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Peter 1 KJV - Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle - Bible Gateway
- Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and.
- 2 Peter 1 - Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of - Bible Gateway
- Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith.
- II Peter 1, New King James Version (NKJV) | Chapter 1 | The Bible
- II Peter 1, New King James Version (NKJV) Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ,To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by ...
- 2 Peter, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers WebBible
- Chapter 1. 1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and ...
- 2 Peter Bible Book Chapter List - King James Version - Christ Notes
- A list of chapters from 2 Peter - using the King James Version from ChristNotes Bible search.
Related searchesguinness merchandising
upstairs downstairs influence