realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I John, Chapter 1
|1:1||That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;|
|1:2||(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)|
|1:3||That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.|
|1:4||And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.|
|1:5||This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.|
|1:6||If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:|
|1:7||But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.|
|1:8||If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.|
|1:9||If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.|
|1:10||If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes Jesus' Public Ministry – Chap. 1-12. John's Introduction — John 1:1-18 ..
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- STUDYING THE SCRIPTURES IN SMALL GROUPS THE FIRST
- 1 John is the 62th book of the Bible and has 5 chapters, 105 verses, and 2523 words. In your group read 1 John chapter 1 aloud. (King James Version).
- THE KING JAMES BIBLE
- Authorized King James Bible Defended, The. ISBN: 1-888328-03-7 C $16.00 ea.
- Bible Believer's Archaeology - Volume 1 SOURCES:
- Scripture taken from the New King James Version unless noted.
Suggested News Resources
- Four Centuries of Love and Suffering for the Word
- But later volumes, such as the first illustrated edition of the King James Bible, printed in Oxford by John Baskett in 1717, reveal new complexities.
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- 1) Decide: Pick your favourite chapter from the King James Bible. 2) Check: Go to the site to check your chosen reading hasn't been recorded already. 3) Record: Film time now!
- Colne Valley district news
- Maureen Weaving was the pianist. The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
- John Wilson Reviews Timothy Larsen's Latest
- Even among the skeptics of 19th-century England, the Bible loomed large. A review of 'A People of One Book.
- Storm brewing over gay ad
- (Ever notice how these fornicating, adulterous 'old dawg' men like to rush for their King James Version of the Bible in condemning homosexuality? Why don't they apply that same Bible to themselves?
Suggested Web Resources
- JOHN CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- 6 days ago The book of John chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2 JOHN CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 2 John chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- 1 JOHN CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Jul 9, 2011 The book of 1 John chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- John, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Bible Study HOME Chapter 1. 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
Related searchespurple prose examples
randy savage quotes
ironwood michigan geography
dream symbol spiral