realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I John, Chapter 1
|1:1||That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;|
|1:2||(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and show unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)|
|1:3||That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.|
|1:4||And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.|
|1:5||This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.|
|1:6||If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:|
|1:7||But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.|
|1:8||If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.|
|1:9||If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.|
|1:10||If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.|
Suggested News Resources
- First-grader is known for Bible-verse recitation
- The Conway girl has been dubbed the ABC girl for her ability to recite Bible verses corresponding with the letters A through Z, as well as memorizing chapters of the King James Bible.
- Community Calendar
- Book discussion and reading, 2 p.m. at the Lawrence Heritage State Park Visitors Center, 1 Jackson St.
- Franklin Graham: I Believe in God, Not Political Parties
- "It used to mean a person who believed in the Scriptures, the Bible to be the word of God. But believed in telling .... God, one Messiah.
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976.
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- To drive home the point, let's consult the RBV (Reformed Baptist Version) for 1 John 5:16-17, which highlights your point that physical death is supposedly being discussed: If any one sees ...
redistribution of resources
zhengde emperor early years
washington capitals team captains
dream interpretation glasses
emporia kansas history