realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I John, Chapter 3
|3:1||Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.|
|3:2||Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.|
|3:3||And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.|
|3:4||Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.|
|3:5||And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.|
|3:6||Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.|
|3:7||Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.|
|3:8||He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.|
|3:9||Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.|
|3:10||In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.|
|3:11||For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.|
|3:12||Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.|
|3:13||Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.|
|3:14||We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.|
|3:15||Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.|
|3:16||Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.|
|3:17||But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?|
|3:18||My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.|
|3:19||And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.|
|3:20||For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.|
|3:21||Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.|
|3:22||And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.|
|3:23||And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.|
|3:24||And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3. Chapter 4 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes (please use . 20:37,38; John 3:2; 13: 3; Acts 5:29,30; Romans 1:7,8,17-19; 2:16,17; 3:5,22,23; 4:2,3; etc.
- Please click here to read his - Institute for Orthodox Christian Studies
- according to St John, chapter 3, verses 16 to 21.
- The King James Bible
- I did not intend to write a book on the King James Bible, not because I believe 3. The Origin and Growth of the English Bible, Thompson Chain Reference Study Bible, page The Word of God, according to John 1:1-5, 14, is as true as Jesus Christ. ..
- Opening thoughts:
- John 8:32. ❑ You should get a King James Bible for this study. ❑ This study will only None of us are righteous because Romans 3:23 says we have all .
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- The Jeweled Mind of Francis Bacon. 11. Chapter 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- 1) Decide: Pick your favourite chapter from the King James Bible. 2) Check: Go to the site to check your chosen reading hasn't been recorded already. 3) Record: Film time now!
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Submit information on Sept. 11 services
- The Society of St. John Chrysostom, Youngstown-Warren Chapter, will present “ From Convert to Deacon, My Journey in the Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Church” at 7 pm Sept. 1 at Infant Jesus of Prague Byzantine Catholic Church, 7754 South Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- .: John, Chapter 3 - Searchable Online King James Bible :. Biblical
- John, Chapter 3 - Searchable Online King James Bible - Searchable online King James Bible and related resources.
- John, Chapter 3 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- The Web Bible Study Center, provided by ChristianAnswers.Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition. John.
- JOHN CHAPTER 3 - King James Bible Online
- The book of John chapter 3 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesmontreal locomotive works
john wesley ordination of ministers
tank car tanktainers
meaning of dreams about jackdaw
daniel boone folklore
vespasian family and early career