realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I John, Chapter 4
|4:1||Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.|
|4:2||Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:|
|4:3||And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.|
|4:4||Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.|
|4:5||They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.|
|4:6||We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.|
|4:7||Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.|
|4:8||He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.|
|4:9||In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.|
|4:10||Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.|
|4:11||Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.|
|4:12||No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.|
|4:13||Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.|
|4:14||And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.|
|4:15||Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.|
|4:16||And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.|
|4:17||Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.|
|4:18||There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.|
|4:19||We love him, because he first loved us.|
|4:20||If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?|
|4:21||And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.|
Suggested News Resources
- What If an Israeli National Symbol Is a Fake?
- The seal's lyre motif was believed to be the most accurate depiction of the famous lyre of the Bible, the instrument strummed by King David.
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- However, in the name of “security” the anthropological and archaeological discoveries were deemed too unusual and shocking for the time, so the gallery was permanently sealed. The gravestone ....
- 'This is What the Truth Feels Like' by Gwen Stefani among new album releases
- Bitchin Bajas & Bonnie "Prince" Billy _ "Epic Jammers and Fortunate Little Ditties". The Body _ "No One Deserves Happiness". Boris With Merzbow _ "Gensho".
- Things to Do 03.18.16
- Submit calendar items and photos by noon Wednesday for Friday's Weekend section. Please include your phone number. Email features@muskogeephoenix.
Related searchesblackfoot mythology cosmology
diane marchant slash
rappaccinis daughter characters
ellipsis ellipsis in japanese
list of reservoirs and dams egypt
pragmatics topics in pragmatics
camilo cienfuegos quotes