realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: I John, Chapter 4
|4:1||Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.|
|4:2||Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:|
|4:3||And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.|
|4:4||Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.|
|4:5||They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.|
|4:6||We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.|
|4:7||Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.|
|4:8||He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.|
|4:9||In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.|
|4:10||Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.|
|4:11||Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.|
|4:12||No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.|
|4:13||Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.|
|4:14||And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.|
|4:15||Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.|
|4:16||And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.|
|4:17||Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.|
|4:18||There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.|
|4:19||We love him, because he first loved us.|
|4:20||If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?|
|4:21||And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6 Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes (please use .. King points out that the word for “comprehend” does not necessarily mean to .
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- Is the King James Version the best English translation
- notapadawan and Bible John who will debate the . The King James Bible Alone = the word of God Alone .
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- Chapter 4. The Transition to the Jacobean Dynasty. 49.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- 4. John (Est. late 80's - early.
Suggested News Resources
- Four Centuries of Love and Suffering for the Word
- (Exodus 19:4)—celebrates the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, first published in 1611. For all his scholarly proclivities, King James I didn't actually translate the Bible himself.
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- Churchgoers are being encouraged by Sir Cliff Richard to make the most of their summer holiday by recording their favourite Bible chapter on the beach …. or wherever they are spending their break.
- Faith Matters
- 12 pm every Tuesday, City Church, 125 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Spend your lunch hour with a bible study on “Learning How to Manage Time God's Way” with Kathy Walters Burnsed.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Health happenings
- CHADD Tarrant County Support Group, sponsored by the North Texas chapter of CHADD, will meet 7-9 pm Aug. 26 in Room 206 of the Hills Church (formerly the Richland Hills Church of Christ), 6300 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills.
Suggested Web Resources
- John, Chapter 4 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 4.
- 1 JOHN CHAPTER 4 - King James Bible Online
- Nov 5, 2010 The book of 1 John chapter 4 from the King James Bible Online.
- JOHN CHAPTER 4 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 8, 2011 The book of John chapter 4 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchessalt appearance
gamemaster tabletop roleplaying
odysseus the ciconians
petar i petrovi njego
meaning of dreams about execution
american record corporation