realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II John, Chapter 1
|1:1||The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;|
|1:2||For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.|
|1:3||Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.|
|1:4||I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.|
|1:5||And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.|
|1:6||And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.|
|1:7||For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.|
|1:8||Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.|
|1:9||Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.|
|1:10||If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:|
|1:11||For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.|
|1:12||Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.|
|1:13||The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes Jesus' Public Ministry – Chap. 1-12. John's Introduction — John 1:1-18 v3; Cf.
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Timothy Chapter 1. 1.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- The story of Christ from four aspects. 1. Genesis.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www.
- The Bible Magazine Volume 24 Issue Number 2
- John 1:5. BIBLE STUDY WITH THE KING JAMES BIBLE by Ron Kidd. PAGE 16 Peter referred to and of which Hebrews chapter worlds” (verses 1-2).
Suggested News Resources
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- 1) Decide: Pick your favourite chapter from the King James Bible. 2) Check: Go to the site to check your chosen reading hasn't been recorded already. 3) Record: Film time now!
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Faith Matters
- Choose a session: 12-1 pm and 1-2 pm Tuesdays, City Church, 125 MLK Blvd. A bible study for working people downtown. Presented by the Downtown Lunch Bunch Lunch provided.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Believing and doing, the twins of vital faith
- It also is worthy of note that Martin Luther King Jr. gave credit to Walter Rauschenbusch as one of his mentors in the Christian faith.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 JOHN CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 2 John chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2 John - Chapter 1 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
- 1 John, Chapter 2 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 2. 1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.
Related searchesrevere beach amp lynn railroad
list of famous mosques
radio transmitter design
indian massacre of 1622