realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II John, Chapter 1
|1:1||The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;|
|1:2||For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.|
|1:3||Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.|
|1:4||I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.|
|1:5||And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.|
|1:6||And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.|
|1:7||For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.|
|1:8||Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.|
|1:9||Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.|
|1:10||If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:|
|1:11||For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.|
|1:12||Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.|
|1:13||The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes Jesus' Public Ministry – Chap. 1-12. John's Introduction — John 1:1-18 v3; Cf.
- 2 TIMOTHY Main Theme: Paul's Pastoral Instruction to Timothy
- THE NEW KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IN BOLD. 2 Timothy Chapter 1. 1.
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- The story of Christ from four aspects. 1. Genesis.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version. The Holy Bible .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www.
- The Bible Magazine Volume 24 Issue Number 2
- John 1:5. BIBLE STUDY WITH THE KING JAMES BIBLE by Ron Kidd. PAGE 16 Peter referred to and of which Hebrews chapter worlds” (verses 1-2).
Suggested News Resources
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- 1) Decide: Pick your favourite chapter from the King James Bible. 2) Check: Go to the site to check your chosen reading hasn't been recorded already. 3) Record: Film time now!
- Beeston Village News & Events - we 5 August 2011
- Andrew read Psalm 23 from the King James Bible. Ron was born in Sandy and when he left school he worked as a grocery assistant at the Co-op before joining the army. In 1965 he married Effie and they had three children Pam, Tony and Roy.
- Faith Matters
- Choose a session: 12-1 pm and 1-2 pm Tuesdays, City Church, 125 MLK Blvd. A bible study for working people downtown. Presented by the Downtown Lunch Bunch Lunch provided.
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Believing and doing, the twins of vital faith
- It also is worthy of note that Martin Luther King Jr. gave credit to Walter Rauschenbusch as one of his mentors in the Christian faith.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 JOHN CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- The book of 2 John chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- 2 John - Chapter 1 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube.
- 1 John, Chapter 2 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 2. 1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.
Related searchesthe appeal of fascism italy
les misrables cultural references
ironiii chloride uses
luo history kenya and tanzania
mental illness in art and literature
iraqi kurdistan politics