realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: II John, Chapter 1
|1:1||The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;|
|1:2||For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.|
|1:3||Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.|
|1:4||I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.|
|1:5||And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.|
|1:6||And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.|
|1:7||For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.|
|1:8||Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.|
|1:9||Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.|
|1:10||If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:|
|1:11||For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.|
|1:12||Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.|
|1:13||The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.|
Suggested News Resources
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- To drive home the point, let's consult the RBV (Reformed Baptist Version) for 1 John 5:16-17, which highlights your point that physical death is supposedly being discussed: If any one sees ...
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- As for the tombstone, a new series of research was planned to analyze it in 2012. The relic was dug up once .... Cf.
- Auburn-area community calendar | March 9
- Talk and book signing: 1:30-3:30 p.m. March 13, Auburn Public Library, 1102 Auburn Way S.
- Community Calendar for Martin County
- 772-225-1961; ElliottMuseum.org. Easter Bunny Photo Experience: 10 a.