realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
|1:1||The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.|
|1:2||Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.|
|1:3||For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.|
|1:4||I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.|
|1:5||Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;|
|1:6||Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:|
|1:7||Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.|
|1:8||We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.|
|1:9||I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.|
|1:10||Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.|
|1:11||Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.|
|1:12||Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.|
|1:13||I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:|
|1:14||But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John - Bible study commentary, notes, questions, and comments
- Notes to the reader: I have chosen not to include the Bible text in these notes ( please Jesus' Public Ministry – Chap. 1-12. John's Introduction — John 1:1-18 .
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- The 66 Books of the Bible
- Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1st + 2nd Peter, 1st + 2nd + 3rd John,. Jude, See Jn. 1:1-3; 12:34b-50; ..
- Bible - King James Version NT
- Philemon. Hebrews. James.
- THE BIBLE TEACHES PURGATORY
- the Bible. It's found in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, verse 15. I will use the 1611 King James Version of the Bible 3:15 – are found in other passages in the Bible.
Suggested News Resources
- Four Centuries of Love and Suffering for the Word
- But later volumes, such as the first illustrated edition of the King James Bible, printed in Oxford by John Baskett in 1717, reveal new complexities.
- John Wilson Reviews Timothy Larsen's Latest
- Even among the skeptics of 19th-century England, the Bible loomed large. A review of 'A People of One Book.
- Sir Cliff Richards promotes summer holiday Bible project
- 1) Decide: Pick your favourite chapter from the King James Bible. 2) Check: Go to the site to check your chosen reading hasn't been recorded already. 3) Record: Film time now!
- Storm brewing over gay ad
- (Ever notice how these fornicating, adulterous 'old dawg' men like to rush for their King James Version of the Bible in condemning homosexuality? Why don't they apply that same Bible to themselves?
- Colne Valley district news
- Maureen Weaving was the pianist. The Rev Robin Townsend led the Holy Communion service at St James' Parish Church, assisted by Raymond Denton. The lessons for Romans, chapter 12, verses 1-8, Life in God's service, was read by Peter Gilbert.
Suggested Web Resources
- 3 JOHN CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- Aug 21, 2011 The book of 3 John chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- JOHN CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- 5 days ago The book of John chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
- 3 JOHN CHAPTER 1 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of 3 John chapter 1 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- John, Chapter 1 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers® WebBible™
- Net King James Version Study Bible, Red-letter Edition Chapter 1. 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- The Holy Bible - 3 John Chapter 1 (King James Version) - YouTube
- Jun 29, 2010 3 John Chapter 1: 1The elder unto the well beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
Related searchesdemurrer criminal cases
smoke detector history
saul kripke biography