realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
|1:1||The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.|
|1:2||Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.|
|1:3||For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.|
|1:4||I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.|
|1:5||Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;|
|1:6||Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:|
|1:7||Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.|
|1:8||We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.|
|1:9||I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.|
|1:10||Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.|
|1:11||Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.|
|1:12||Demetrius hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.|
|1:13||I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:|
|1:14||But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.|
Suggested News Resources
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- To drive home the point, let's consult the RBV (Reformed Baptist Version) for 1 John 5:16-17, which highlights your point that physical death is supposedly being discussed: If any one sees ...
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- The relic was dug up once again and measurements showed that it was six meters (19.7 feet) wide, twelve meters (39.4 feet) long and three meters (9.
- Auburn-area community calendar | March 9
- Talk and book signing: 1:30-3:30 p.m. March 13, Auburn Public Library, 1102 Auburn Way S.
- Bible on Papal & Church Infallibility
- Infallibility, according to the Catholic Church, means that the pope (or an ecumenical council in agreement with a pope) cannot err in a teaching on faith and morals that is intended as binding on all Catholics. ...
- Community Calendar for Martin County
- 772-225-1961; ElliottMuseum.org. Easter Bunny Photo Experience: 10 a.
Related searchesbuddhist inspiration
rc4 the key-scheduling algorithm ksa
the man history
the books of magic movies