realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 4
|4:1||After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.|
|4:2||And immediately I was in the spirit; and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.|
|4:3||And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.|
|4:4||And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.|
|4:5||And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.|
|4:6||And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.|
|4:7||And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.|
|4:8||And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.|
|4:9||And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,|
|4:10||The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,|
|4:11||Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE GENTILE DYNASTY
- 4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. 5 By these were the King James Bible. Daniel Chapters 2, 7 & 9.
- Joseph Smith's Inspired Version of the Bible
- 1 This revelation was interpreted to mean that. Joseph was going to be used to revise portions of the King James Bible. Although Joseph soon .
- A Study Outline Of Revelation
- Chapter 4 – The Throne Scene.......................................................4-1 – 4-2. Chapter 5 .
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- THE REVELATION OF ST. JOHN THE DIVINE
- book of the King James Version of the Bible is a publica- tion of the his voice as the sound of many waters. The Revelation of St. John the Divine.
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS [American Organist, The]
- Participating were Clair Johannsen, Ferree LeFevre, Carolyn Kerlin, Joy Ross, James Brinson, Mark King, and Mary Lou Eisenhower. Following the program, an elegant dinner was served to members and their guests.
- Alexander Payne's 'Descendants' to Close 49th New York Film Festival; Main
- Although it was filmed in Paris, the Brooklyn locale is as convincingly rendered as are the alternately uproarious and devastating revelations of human nature.
- Health events
- 4. $20 if registered and prepaid by Aug. 2; $25 if registering later.
Suggested Web Resources
- REVELATION CHAPTER 4 - King James Bible Online
- May 25, 2011 The book of Revelation chapter 4 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesmontrose houston texas history
eine alpensinfonie orchestration
piston engine configurations
multiplication alu implementations
shit pure emotions ejaculations
adagio for strings audio
marble sculpture advantages