realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 4
|4:1||After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.|
|4:2||And immediately I was in the spirit; and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.|
|4:3||And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.|
|4:4||And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.|
|4:5||And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.|
|4:6||And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.|
|4:7||And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.|
|4:8||And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.|
|4:9||And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,|
|4:10||The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,|
|4:11||Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.|
Suggested News Resources
- Why women — or unordained men — shouldn't preach at Mass
- On Facebook, Jesuit priest Father James Martin agreed: “Not hearing women reflecting on the Gospels at Mass impoverishes us, limits us, and prevents us from hearing the wisdom and experience of fully half of our church. I am reminded ...
- Bible on Papal & Church Infallibility
- It is easy to argue, then, that infallibility is a far less noteworthy gift than the “revelation on the spot” that we observe in the prophets: ...
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 4-10
- But whether or not everything in it qualifies as incontrovertibly beautiful, it offers an exciting opportunity to meditate on two perennially confounding questions, what is beauty and what is it good for? 2 East 91st Street, 212-849-8400, ....
- What We Talk About When We Talk About 'TLOP'
- We're considering an 18-track album, which we've had for two weeks now, a few loose releases and guest verses that have arrived since this time a year ago, an unending stream of tweets and a handful of images.
- World Book Day 2016: 43 books to read before you die – our favourites
- Sadly, those of us here at The Independent HQ have not opted for fancy dress this year, but we have been having a long, hard think about the books that are closest to our hearts.
Related searchespanthera hybrid jaglion
learning styles vark assessments
william bill the butcher cutting
a caribbean mystery