realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 6
|6:1||And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.|
|6:2||And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.|
|6:3||And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.|
|6:4||And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.|
|6:5||And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.|
|6:6||And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.|
|6:7||And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.|
|6:8||And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.|
|6:9||And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:|
|6:10||And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?|
|6:11||And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.|
|6:12||And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;|
|6:13||And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.|
|6:14||And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.|
|6:15||And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;|
|6:16||And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:|
|6:17||For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?|
Suggested News Resources
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976.
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 4-10
- 17 and again on April 6. Among the later arrivals will be young activist collectives like Occupy Museums and Not an Alternative. 200 Eastern Parkway, at Prospect Park, 718-638-5000, brooklynmuseum.
- Bible on Papal & Church Infallibility
- Malachi 2:6-8: “True instruction was in his mouth, and no wrong was found on his lips. ... It is easy to argue, then, that infallibility is a far less noteworthy gift than the “revelation on the spot” that we observe in the prophets: ...
- Two Books of Life
- Confusion swirls around a particular verse in the book of Revelation. ... The New King James Version offers a couple good changes: “shall begin to” should read “is about to,” and “should” here is better translated “would.
- Faith Matters
- Guest speaker will be the Rev.
two by two special meetings
poetry of the ottoman empire divan
spanish royal family
armstrong whitworth ships