realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 8
|8:1||And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.|
|8:2||And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.|
|8:3||And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.|
|8:4||And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.|
|8:5||And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.|
|8:6||And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.|
|8:7||The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.|
|8:8||And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;|
|8:9||And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.|
|8:10||And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;|
|8:11||And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.|
|8:12||And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.|
|8:13||And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE GENTILE DYNASTY
- King James Bible. Daniel Chapters 2, 7 & 9. Revelation Chapter 13 8.
- The connection between Sarah Winchester and Francis Bacon is
- 54. Chapter 6. The King James Bible.
- A Study Outline Of Revelation
- Chapter 8 – The Seventh Seal and the First Four Trumpets ...........8-1 – 8-5. Chapter 9 .
- THE REVELATION OF ST. JOHN THE DIVINE
- book of the King James Version of the Bible is a publica- tion of the . and are not, and hast found them liars: The Revelation of St. John the Divine.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible.
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
Suggested Web Resources
- King James Version: Revelation: Revelation Chapter 8
- King James Version: Revelation Chapter 8. 1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
- REVELATION CHAPTER 8 - King James Bible Online
- Apr 10, 2011 The book of Revelation chapter 8 from the King James Bible Online.
- The Holy Bible - Revelation Chapter 8 (King James Version
- Jun 22, 2010 Revelation Chapter 8: 1And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
- Revelation 8: Revelation Chapter 8 in the Bible (King James Version)
- Revelation 8: Revelation Chapter 8 in the Bible (King James Version). Revelation 8, the 8th chapter in the last book of the Bible, focuses on the 7th seal.