realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 20
|20:1||And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.|
|20:2||And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,|
|20:3||And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.|
|20:4||And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.|
|20:5||But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.|
|20:6||Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.|
|20:7||And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,|
|20:8||And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.|
|20:9||And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.|
|20:10||And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.|
|20:11||And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.|
|20:12||And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.|
|20:13||And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.|
|20:14||And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.|
|20:15||And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Study Outline Of Revelation
- Chapter 20 – Satan Bound and the Thousand Years ..................... 20-1 – 20-7 This study is prepared from the New King James Version.
- THE GENTILE DYNASTY
- King James Bible. Daniel Chapters 2, 7 & 9. Revelation Chapter 13 .
- THE REVELATION OF THE PURE WORD Matthew - Bible Protector
- James Bible. Before continuing to examine the prophecy of Revelation chapter ten,.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible.
- BASIC DOCTRINES OF THE BIBLE
- up and study scores of verses from the Bible (please use a KING JAMES BIBLE or a SCOFIELD. BIBLE Is the Lord Jesus GOD (Hebrews 1:8; Titus 2:13; John 20:28)? ______.
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS [American Organist, The]
- Participating were Clair Johannsen, Ferree LeFevre, Carolyn Kerlin, Joy Ross, James Brinson, Mark King, and Mary Lou Eisenhower. Following the program, an elegant dinner was served to members and their guests.
- Why won't America embrace the left?
- An expert explains why By Mandy Van Deven Martin Luther King, Jr., Michael Moore and Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- "Busy Monsters": A wacky debut novel
- Quentin doesn't quite buy this revelation: Penny's always been a bit of a twit. And I think neither does Grossman. He's tweaking us, daring us to be callous, blinkered, stockbroker fools, to disbelieve in magic and render our own unique lives mundane.
- Health events
- An opportunity for self-revelation and transformation. $20. 845-679-5650.
Suggested Web Resources
- REVELATION CHAPTER 20 - King James Bible Online
- Feb 26, 2011 The book of Revelation chapter 20 from the King James Bible Online.
- Revelation, Chapter 20 (King James Bible) - ChristianAnswers
- The Holy Bible with cross-references and multiple translations.
- The Book of Revelation, Chapter 20 - Online Bible
- Revelation, Chapter 20 from the Online King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. Read Revelation, Chapter 20 as a resource for an online bible study course.
- Bible - Revelation chapter 20 explained in detail
- Revelation, Chapter 20.
2005 jilin chemical plant explosions
kolar gold fields history
cytogenetics future of cytogenetics
meaning of dreams about chasing