realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 20
|20:1||And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.|
|20:2||And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,|
|20:3||And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.|
|20:4||And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.|
|20:5||But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.|
|20:6||Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.|
|20:7||And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,|
|20:8||And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.|
|20:9||And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.|
|20:10||And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.|
|20:11||And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.|
|20:12||And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.|
|20:13||And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.|
|20:14||And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.|
|20:15||And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Book of Revelation Bible Study -Title: King James Version= The
- -Title: King James Version= The Revelation of St. John the Divine (catholism ... Rev.
- revelation - Geocentricity
- Chapters 20-22: the Millennium and new heavens and earth. ..... Church has an open door, the Laodicean, a shut door (Rev.
- the book revelation - Preterist Archive
- ISBE International Standard Bible Encyclopedia. KJV. King James Version .....
- A Commentary of the Book of Revelation - Bible Truth
- through the ages have known that Christ's return is presented in Scripture as imminent, but because of the ... Rev. 20:10.
Suggested News Resources
- Religion events around the Washington area
- The Rev. Sarah Taylor Miller, assistant rector at St. John's Church, will be the guest speaker, discussing the Fourth Commandment.
- Plymouth church listings
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church is located at 6 Sever St. Telephone: 508-746-4239. The Rev.
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- Your paper fails to distinguish between spiritual final death in hell, (the second death, the lake of fire- Rev. 20:14-15) and physical death. Why do I need ...
- Religion events in the San Fernando Valley area, March 11-18
- The True Worshipper: The Rev. Kalesita Tu'ifua explains the message, based on John 12:1-8, 10 a.m.
Suggested Web Resources
- Revelation, Chapter 20 (King James Bible) • Christian Answers
- Chapter 20. 1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, ...
- Revelation 20, New King James Version (NKJV) | Chapter 20 | The
- Revelation 20, New King James Version (NKJV) Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his ...
- Bible - Revelation chapter 20 explained in detail - Book of Revelation
- This will begin by giving you the scripture from the King James Version of the ... Revelation chapter 20 is one of the most controversial chapters in the Bible, not ...
- Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small - Bible
- King James Bible And I saw the dead, ... Holman Christian Standard Bible I also saw the dead, ..... NT Prophecy: Revelation 20:12 I saw the dead the great (Rev.
- Revelation 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those - Bible
- King James Bible .... The redeemed have been made kings, and reign ( Revelation 5:10). .....