realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 21
|21:1||And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.|
|21:2||And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.|
|21:3||And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.|
|21:4||And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.|
|21:5||And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.|
|21:6||And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.|
|21:7||He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.|
|21:8||But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.|
|21:9||And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will show thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.|
|21:10||And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,|
|21:11||Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;|
|21:12||And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:|
|21:13||On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.|
|21:14||And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.|
|21:15||And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.|
|21:16||And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.|
|21:17||And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.|
|21:18||And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.|
|21:19||And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;|
|21:20||The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.|
|21:21||And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.|
|21:22||And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.|
|21:23||And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.|
|21:24||And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.|
|21:25||And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.|
|21:26||And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.|
|21:27||And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Study Outline Of Revelation
- Chapter 1 – The Revelation of Jesus Christ ....................................1-1 – 1-2. Chapters 2; 3 .
- The Seventh Vial Judgment Part II Revelation Chapter Sixteen
- 21 - And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the are Revelation 16:19-21.
- Vitalize Your Body Energy
- In the Bible, Book of Revelation, Chapter 21 (King.
- STUDY BIBLE REVELATION Chapter 1
- Chapter 1. "Introduction." Many churches stay clear of the Book of Revelation, on a .
- THE REVELATION OF THE PURE WORD Matthew - Bible Protector
- James Bible. Before continuing to examine the prophecy of Revelation chapter ten,.
Suggested News Resources
- SCRIPTURE, TRADITION AND THE DEPOSIT OF FAITH - Victor E. Novak
- Scripture citations from: The Holy Bible, New King James Version; c. 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. c.
- Health events
- An opportunity for self-revelation and transformation. $20. 845-679-5650.
- AGO CHAPTER NEWS [American Organist, The]
- Participating were Clair Johannsen, Ferree LeFevre, Carolyn Kerlin, Joy Ross, James Brinson, Mark King, and Mary Lou Eisenhower. Following the program, an elegant dinner was served to members and their guests.
Suggested Web Resources
- REVELATION CHAPTER 21 - King James Bible Online
- Jun 28, 2011 The book of Revelation chapter 21 from the King James Bible Online.
- REVELATION CHAPTER 21 (1611 KING JAMES BIBLE)
- The book of Revelation chapter 21 from the 1611 King James Bible Online.
- Revelation - Chapter 21 : King James Bible Trust
- Watch King James Bible Trust Videos on YouTube. Revelation - Chapter 21. The King James Version, Basic English Version (BBE).
Related searchessumatra flora and fauna
researcher administered survey
piper alpha timeline
dream dictionary hotel