The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
Copyright held by (Link) Anthony
In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might find:
We are proud to announce that archaeologists have made a major discovery explaining religious practice in the 1990's, over three thousand years ago! These discoveries help us better understand the myths and traditions which have been handed down over the years, and still survive today within the popular cult of the Goddess Barbi. This tradition is one of the fastest growing groups of modern-day Goddess worship.
Archaeologists have discovered that Barbi worship dates back to ancient times. Figures of the Goddess Barbi have been unearthed, preserved in nearly pristine state. It seems that ancient worshippers made their images of Barbi in a material known as plastic. It was known at the time that plastic did not decay to the elements over time and was nearly everlasting! Because of this, it is obvious to our research team that those items made of plastic were held in the highest regard by the ancient culture of the 1990's. They surely wanted to preserve these items for eternity!
Research shows that ancient priestesses of Barbi were initiated at a very young age. The initiation ceremony involved a complex litany which lasted several weeks, usually prior to the Winter Solstice. Young daughters would chant at length to their parents, repeating over and over the praises of Barbi, stating their desires for the Goddess to enter their lives. While these chants varied from priestess to priestess, the words "I Want" are common to many of the evocations. Later, after initiation, additional chants focused on a wide variety of magical tools and altar accessories used by the Goddess Barbi in Her temple.
Images of the Goddess Barbi show Her in many aspects. For example, She was portrayed as a Solar Deity in Her Malibu Barbi aspect. This explains the modern-day custom of Barbi worshippers donning colored glasses and anointing themselves with special protective lotions to celebrate the Summer Solstice! It is known that ancient religions sometimes masked their Deities within the Saints of ancient Catholicism. Researchers are certain this explains the name used for an ancient west coast village known as Santa Barbara, perhaps a Mecca for Barbi worshippers.
Each Barbi figurine also held strange numerical markings, $24.99. This explains the current custom where Barbi worshippers tattoo themselves with this number! It was obviously the number most sacred to the Goddess. The $ symbol was used in many ways by the ancient culture, and was considered both a scourge and salute to religious society.
It was also discovered that ancient Barbi had a consort known as Ken. Close examination of plastic Ken figures explain why today's modern Barbi worshippers allow only eunuchs to participate in religious rites, with no other males allowed. Since many fewer Ken figures were found, we can assume that the ancient Barbi worshippers were a matriarchal tradition.
Our team of linguistic researchers have determined through study of the ancient language that Ken was renowned in many parts of the world. This explains the origins of ancient places like Kenya, Kentucky and even the variation of Canada. An in-depth study of the Ken mythos also links Him to the ancient clan known as Kennedy. Note the amazing facial similarities! Stories surrounding this ancient Kennedy cult seem to be a unique mixture of the "slain God" stories (similar to the Egyptian Osiris) and the revelry of the Roman Bacchus. This seems to fit all three aspects of the Triple Kennedy myth.
Other research shows a related figure, an ancient warrior God known as GI Joe. Since GI Joe had no known female consort, and was also a eunuch, it is obvious that both Joe and Ken competed for the Goddess Barbi. One theory links this to the surviving Oak King/Holly King myths of earlier times.
Researchers also uncovered other mythical characters, known as Shakespeare, Einstein, Gandhi, and Ralph Nader. But since the ancient culture held these in much lower relative importance than Barbi, they obviously were mere minor demigods of the era. We are thrilled to have discovered these Old ways, since they shed light upon many unexplained traditions of today. We can use this clear view of history to put our present-day customs in perspective!
After this significant success in discovering the ancient Barbi myths, our archaeological efforts have been approved for additional funding to research the ancient Ninja Turtle myths as well. Since many plastic artifacts of the Ninja Turtles have been found in North America, perhaps they are linked to the ancient Native American cultures of Turtle Island? Only time will tell.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Four Boxes of Gendered Sexuality: Good Girl/Bad Girl &Tough
- “performed” have come under increasing scrutiny over the past 30 years, being studied by observation We describe this historically constructed grid as the “ four boxes of . 10000 – 5000 BCE occurred when groups of women and their children settled ancient beliefs that goddesses and gods reflect the material world.
- /lmfor Water S pz'1"z'z'i" in /lfrzka and z'/ye
- mermaids, snake charmers, Hindu gods and goddesses, ﬁgureheads that MAM ] IVAT/1 traces a 500—year succession of trans-global images and A 5000- square-foot exhibition scheduled for April—]uly 2008 in Los Angeles, after which it will .
- d Fa)
- Tbe Barbi History of Silk. C0,;/mz Historical Gleanings . .
- Old World Auctions
- Mar 2, 2005 Historical & Decorative Graphics Old Maps, LLC . a pantheon of ancient gods awaits in the clouds. 4) A View of the Earth: ..
- LIVE AUCTION
- Rest your head at the nearby Hotel Healdsburg in historic Town Plaza, where three rooms .
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- Sep 18, 2010 Pagan Humor - The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000.
- Site Map Page 1 - Generated by www.xml-sitemaps.com
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000.
- men and humor
- The Ancient Goddess Barbie: Historical Views from the Year 5000.
list of buddhist temples new york
bradford bulls player records
cedar rapids iowa landmarks