A New Type of Money Magic
Copyright held by (Link) Anthony
A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for success. Grandparents buy their new-born grandchild a Savings Bond, a gesture which will be stored away for decades before being "released" into that child's life. A loyal customer respects the hard work of a local business owner, and goes out of the way to buy THERE, instead of some other business owned by strangers. Money truly is magic.
Most money spells commonly involve a person's wish to RECEIVE money. But what about the opposite? Can you attach and focus magical energy within the money you SPEND, so that it can aid and bless others?
Let's suppose that money is not a tangible object; it is energy. Magic often involves gathering, focusing and releasing energy to achieve a specific purpose. Is that any different than earning, saving, and then spending money? When you spend, you transmit a bit of energy in a certain direction. You decide where it goes, whether to Place A or to Place B, to Purpose A or to Purpose B. You create change -- and that can be magic!
Perhaps we instinctively are aware of the energy within the money we give to others. For example, it is common for local businesses to hang up the first few dollar bills they earn as "good luck" charms. Some bills even have personal handwritten notes penned with good wishes by the merchant's friends and supporters. But early forms of money weren't dollar bills. Early forms of money were metal coins. Today we have a special word for coins; we call them "change." Change? Like the way we change the world? What an interesting word for money! And the mathematical symbol for change? The Delta, a triangle, the same symbol we use today for the element Fire. Energy. Change. It is no accident that our language shows this relationship. Word histories often show how two things were once related.
While money ITSELF is nothing sacred, be aware of the energy you send when you spend. As you write out your monthly bills, use the energy within it to bless others. See the hard work you do for your wages as a way to raise energy to create positive change for yourself and those you support.
Even the "monthly ritual" of paying your bills can be magical. Your phone bill can be a way to bless the loved ones you call each month. Your mortgage or rent can be a house blessing. How else can you direct energy through money? Your taxes? Your charitable donations? Your savings or special nest egg? Look for your own personal ways to do this. You are limited only by your imagination.
Rather than spells to GET money, try using money magic as a blessing for others -- you may be quite surprised by what you receive in return!
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Caching, Money, Magic, Derivatives, Mana and Modern Finance
- the new global issues of money, hedge fund contracts, derivatives and other risk- .
- Haitians, Magic, and Money: Raza and Society in the Haitian
- Haitians came to be seen as the very embodiment of money magic. .
- Challenge, Change, Exchange
- type of magic to see its full potential. Think of it as is also an opportunity for us all to learn something new. You might Paper Money Magic Clinic.
- Collectibles (1) Pre-Owned Magic Hot & New (15) Exclusives (77
- 09/2006. Collectibles (1). Pre-Owned Magic.
Suggested News Resources
- Documenting Pranksters shines new light
- Alison Ellwood and Alex Gibney in New York last month for the premiere of their movie "Magic Trip.
- Trading Chris Paul, Dwight Howard?
- Several teams will have huge decisions to make about upcoming free agents, but none bigger than those faced by the Orlando Magic and New Orleans Hornets.
- Should NBA let coaches coach during lockout?
- Magic coach Stan Van Gundy was at a restaurant recently when someone asked him whether NBA coaches could take their talents elsewhere during the lockout. After all, players are investigating opportunities overseas to play and make money.
- Singing karaoke's praises
- It gets bigger and changes over time." With regulars who come twice a week or so, Magic Mark said they start supporting each other and become somewhat of a family. "They're happy to sing for each other," he said.
- Ron Paul Wants FEMA Out of Irene Relief
- “There's no magic about FEMA. They're a great contribution to deficit financing and quite frankly they don't have a penny in the bank. We should be coordinated but coordinated voluntarily with the states.
Suggested Web Resources
- A New Type of Money Magic | RM.com ®
- A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for...
- A Kind Of Magic? How being 'Freddie For A Day' raises money for
- Aug 22, 2011 A Kind Of Magic? How being 'Freddie For A Day' raises money for HIV/Aids.
- Home - ritual voodoo black magic spells
- You can trust all our RITUAL,VOODOO/MAGICAL ,SPIRITUAL ITEMS in form of your lover back,voodoo love spell,voodoo magic,money black magic,free money spells,gambling spells,voodoo magic THE NEW TESTIMONY FROM SPAIN.
- Unlimited Future Inc. to offer Money Magic five-week program - The
- Aug 18, 2011 MONEY MAGIC: Taking charge of your life and your money is the topic of a new Money Magic class offered at Unlimited Future Inc. Tri-State. If you know of an image you would like to purchase, click here to fill out the form.
Related searchesjorge peco gonzalez
53 equal temperament musical examples
british 21st army group battle of the bulge
shooto techniques and strategies