Pleasant, beautiful. Irish.
I. Third wife of Ler, the evil stepmother of Aedh, Conn, Fiachra, and Finnguala, who transforms them into talking swans in a heat of jealous spite (she being childless). Her deed discovered, she herself is transformed into a vulture, and made to stay eternally in the winds.
II. Lover of Ilbrech, she is transformed into a crane by a jealous rival. In such form, and as a water-bird, she becomes a part of Manannan's Realm; when at length she dies, he makes of her remains the fabulous Crane Bag, in which he stores his chief treasures.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Lost Girl' 5x13 'Family Portrait' Review: A family reunited
- Honestly, it had been so long since we've seen Aife that it was a little difficult to remember what exactly happened with her. The Wanderer and the train are a vague memory.
- Ministry of Economy and Finance of French Repu : L'AIFE lauréate de la première édition des Trophées de la
- Michel SAPIN, ministre des Finances et des Comptes publics et Christian ECKERT, secrétaire d'Etat chargé du Budget, félicitent l'Agence pour l'Informatique Financière de l'Etat (AIFE) pour son 1er Prix dans la catégorie Finances des Trophées de la ...
- 'Lost Girl' 5x14 'Follow The Yellow Trick Road' Review: Life without Trick
- On the heels of Trick's and Aife's murders, which were nicely and painfully done, Vex's felt sloppy. It didn't have any weight to it, and it was more annoying than actually shocking.
- Anne O'Neill is Master of all she surveys
- Proud moment: West Cork Sports Star of the Month for January Anna O'Neill, centre, pictured with her husband Tony and children Conor, Aífe, Cian and Maeve at the Celtic Ross Hotel recently. BY KIERAN McCARTHY. ANNA O'Neill just gets better with age.
- Springwell athletes show up well in busy weekend schedule
- Other top club finishers were Aife McSheffrey, with silver in the Senior girls, Niamh Carr fourth Inter girls, Jack Culbertson 11th Minor Boys, Hermoine Skuce sixth Minor girls and Cara McLaughlin sixth Mini girls.
Related searchesbrahma jnana
taoism han dynasty 206 bce 220
toxoplasmosis acute toxoplasmosis