realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Brightness, glow, splendour, glory. Irish.
A Faery Goddess of love and desire, she is also the tutelary Goddess of Knockany, Munster. In that her name derives from the root for "fire", She may be considered as an aspect of the Brigit.
Suggested News Resources
- Families of ISIS Victims Call for Extradition of Jihadi John Accomplice Aine
- An investigation by Buzzfeed and the Washington Post on Monday named Aine Davis, 31, as a member of Emwazi's infamous “Beatles” cell that took part in the imprisonment, beating and beheading of a number of the radical Islamist cult's hostages. He is a ...
- Storyful's Áine Kerr to join Facebook to spearhead journalism partnerships
- News Corp-owned Storyful's managing editor Áine Kerr is leaving the Dublin-headquartered company to become Facebook's head of journalism partnerships. Kerr successfully managed a career transition from a traditional newspaper political correspondent ...
- Uganda: Aine's Case Deferred Again
- Kampala — The hearing of a case intended to compel the police to produce Mr Amama Mbabazi's head of security Christopher Aine, was yesterday deferred to March 22. The case had been scheduled for hearing yesterday before the High Court but the ...
- Uganda: Phone Printouts Reveal More On Aine
- Newly-released printouts of call logs show that Christopher Aine, head of presidential candidate Amama Mbabazi's security team, received two phone calls from his cousin Ezra Kabugo before he disappeared late last year.
- Áine Collins' seat may provide a shake-up in Cork North West
- Áine Collins' seat may provide a shake-up in Cork North West. Thursday, 25th February, 2016 10:05pm. Story by Kieran O'Mahony.
Related searchestemple of artemis history
joan crawford work at pepsi
chumbawamba emi controversy
cobra yoga position