realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
An obscure continental Goddess known from inscriptions in Berne and in the south of France. Apparently a Patroness of the Vocontii tribe, and perhaps a counterpart or Aspect of Artio. She may also have a connection with Andrasta.
Suggested News Resources
- Madison's Harlem Renaissance Museum celebrates first year, plans for future
- “Our funds come from individuals who support our mission . . .
- Speed Art Museum Reopens To Massive Crowds
- Crowds cycled through all-day Saturday as a vast array of artists, musicians and arts organizations performed. Congressman John Yarmuth and Gov. Matt Bevin joined Speed Museum CEO Ghislain d'Humieres to officially welcome the crowds at 10 a.
- Health, education and arts should be sacrosanct, says Southbank's Jude Kelly
- Health, education and arts should be sacrosanct, says Southbank's Jude Kelly. Ten years into the job, and with the sixth Women of the World festival under way, the Southbank boss has done much to silence the cynicism that met her appointment. Here she ...
- The Magic Shop — recording studio where David Bowie and Lou Reed made albums
- Once the Magic Shop closes, Rosenthal will move his music archival and restoration business to a new location. But he worries that rising costs will only continue to damage New York's vital music and arts industry.
- A second chance for young offenders in Singapore
- He also runs a sports and arts programme called Beacon of Life Academy for at-risk and disadvantaged youths.
nancy laura spungen
role of women in judaism
edwin beard budding
return to oz problems