A warrior Goddess of the Iceni tribe, who accepted sacrifices of hares and, perhaps, humans. She is perhaps best known as the deity invoked by the Iceni warrior-queen Boudicca in her rebellion against Rome. See also, Andarta immediately above, for a possible continental connection.
Suggested News Resources
- Consultant Suspended after Confronting Surgeon who Planned to Operate Wearing
- The hospital trust told Breitbart London that the gowns had been developed in partnership with the local Muslim sisters, but could also be used by Hindu, Orthodox Jewish and Rastafarian women. Nada Fawal, a member of the focus group that helped develop ...
- Fulton Street's Smokey Island Grille Reopens After February Fire
- Popular menu items at the eatery include jerk chicken, honey BBQ wings, and Rasta Pasta selections, according to the managing partner. The owners are hoping to host a formal grand re-opening event at the end of March with a “customer appreciation day,” ...
- Bottled-up art
- He found about 25 bottles, and "Rasta Bob" let him keep one fruit jar, West said. Getting permission is the first thing a bottle hunter needs to do, West said. He's shown other people how to be bottle hunters, and he stresses that point.
Related searcheslist of disney characters h
gavrilo princip assassination
alice liddell biography
ministry of transportation ontario