Lord of Annwn, the underworld and realm of departed spirits. He makes a pact with Pwyll, to exchange places with him for one year, in order that Pwyll might defeat an enemy, King Hafgan. Though Arawn set no conditions upon the exchange, when the pact was successfully concluded and each had returned to his own heritage, Arawn discovered that Pwyll had denied himself of his own accord the rights of a husband to Arawn's Lady. Thus Arawn swore an eternal vow of friendship and support toward Pwyll.
Suggested News Resources
- Flying trade for Blondes at Carlisle
- He is a son of Fronfedw Arawn and out of a Blackwater Ainsley bred mother and he won the reserve senior male champion ticket. Jerome is no stranger to the show ring as he had a successful show season during 2015 including 2nd prize Great Yorkshire ...
- Im Iran: Rock-Band droht Todesstrafe wegen Gotteslästerung
- Ihre Straftat war ihre Musik: Zwei Mitglieder einer Heavy-Metal-Band sind im Iran verhaftet worden, weil ihre Songs angeblich Gotteslästerung darstellten. Jetzt warten sie auf ihren Prozess – und müssen um ihr Leben fürchten. Das Netz ist empört und ...
- CA Higgins Debuts a Thrilling Sci-Fi Trilogy with Lightless
- The System rules the galaxy, ensuring peace and security everywhere from the prosperous planet of Earth to the distant outer moons beyond the asteroid belt. Or so the System would have you believe. Constant surveillance is wearing on the people, and ...
- Audi driver trying to avoid traffic narrowly misses collisions in video
- The video originally posted to YouTube by user Arawn Nicholson read: 'This Audi SUV nearly caused multiple accidents on a stretch of the Kings Highway, New South Wales.' Mr Nicholson said: 'This idiot nearly ruined two families' lives and on Christmas ...
- The Mabinogion: Wales' monsters and mythical beasts
- "I know where you are going," a woman tells heroic Peredur as he journeys through mythical Wales, "you are going to fight the (lake) monster.
Related searcheslee shau kee
cell biology properties of cells
west bromwich famous people
greek mythological characters