realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
An Artemis/Diana-like figure, the tutelary Goddess of the Ardennes Forest region. She seems to be a particular protectress of wild boars, and is imaged as riding upon one at least once. Often conflated with the Roman Diana.
Suggested News Resources
- Ardennes françaises mystérieuses (7/61) : BOGNY-SUR-MEUSE : Terre de liberté
- Les Ardennes sauvages, personnifiées par la déesse Dea Arduinna montée sur son sanglier, protectrice de la forêt, devient avec le cheval Bayard portant les 4 Fils Aymon, un symbole de terre de liberté et de résistance à l'injustice.
- Ex-Subway pitchman Fogle gets more than 15 years in prison
- Seems to me you're the one passing judgement. Arduinna. The age of consent is consent to be wed, not for sex specifically.
- Starting Jan. 1, commuters into DC could see some savings
- Arduinna. The company isn't required to pay anything at all. They simply set aside the requested SmartBenefits amount from the gross income each month and then process the remaining income for taxes.
- Gruesome Colorado case sheds light on fetal homicide laws
- Arduinna. Article says it died. Advertiser Content.
- Q & A with Robin LaFevers
- So Saint Arduinna, for example, is based on the Celtic goddess Arduinna and Saint Mer becomes in my version the goddess of the sea.