The mother of Llew, the tale of how she needed to be guiled into granting him a name and arms is a mainstay of the Mabinogion. She is associated with Night, with the star Polaris, and her hall is said to be the aurora borealis. As her name clearly implies, she may very well be a late version of a Moon-Goddess.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Corel Ventura - PRELIMS.CHP
- Room Tariff / Tariff Ystafelloedd Gyrn Ddu Double / Garden View
- Arianrhod Double / Sea Views. £105. Branwen Twin/Double Sea Views.
- Lorraine Barrett Labour (Cardiff South and Penarth)
- Mar 31, 2011 9. Names of companies. (Shareholdings).
- Arianrhod-Les larmes de l'Esprit-prologue
- Syveline LEMAIRE – ARIANRHOD, Les larmes de l'Esprit – 5. A l'Origine. A l' Origine était le Rien.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Arianrhod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arianrhod is a figure in Welsh mythology who plays her most important role in the Fourth Branch of the Mabinogi.
- Entrance to the shrine of Arianrhod, Celtic Moon Goddess
- "I Arianrhod - Chaste Goddess of the moon the poets inspire and I Arianrhod You are about to enter the shrine of the ancient Celtic goddess Arianrhod.
- Arianrhod - Goddess of the Silver Wheel - The Goddess - The White
- Arianrhod - Goddess of the Silver Wheel. Celtic Moon-Mother Goddess. Called the Silver Wheel that Descends into the Sea.
- NAME: Arianrhod (Silver Wheel) Aranrhod, Arianrod.
- Discover more about the mystical Arianrhod, Celtic Goddess of fertility, rebirth and fate.
Related searchesplatinum jubilee
federal reserve criticisms of the fed
sling weapon staff sling
list of famous atlantans
albert belle college