realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Pig, sow. Irish.
One of the triplicity of Goddesses who are patronesses of all Ireland (for whom, see Eriu and Fotla). Her Name derives from the same root as "sow", or "pig".
Suggested News Resources
- Parliamentarians and wider public denounce Government move to ban BHA from
- Following an announcement made by the Education Secretary Nicky Morgan last month that she plans to ban charities and other civil society organisations from formally raising concerns about the admission arrangements of schools, members of both the ...
- PMQs verdict: Cameron squirms away from Corbyn's housing attack
- Most of PMQs was dominated by the little stuff, but what gloriously weird little stuff it was. Corbyn came in wearing a large badge which said: "I LOVE UNIONS" (it's actually a heart symbol, but you get the idea).
- Neither Khan nor Goldsmith are being honest about fares
- London's mayoral election campaign is currently bogged down in an apparently endless row about the cost of fares on the London Underground. Labour's Sadiq Khan argues that Tube fares are far too expensive and has promised to freeze their cost for the ...
- Government bans poppers…. until the summer
- The government has banned the popular gay drug poppers, amid extraordinary scenes in the Commons. MPs used an amendment by shadow home secretary Andy Burnham to try to exclude poppers - chemically known as alkyl nitrites – from the ...
- Why Labour are dog-whistling about Zac Goldsmith's wealth
- Sadiq Khan's team have spent recent weeks accusing Zac Goldsmith's team of "dog-whistling" about the Labour London mayoral candidate's background. They claim that Goldsmith's labelling of Khan as "radical and divisive" is a "coded racist attack" which ...
cobalt chloride paper
in utero track listing
hyksos was there a hyksos invasion
tales of symphonia