realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Welsh. The Cymric equivalent of Bran.
Suggested News Resources
- Celebrity and superstition converge with Tower of London ravens
- It tells you about some of the stories with the ravens — one of them during the Second World War, one about Charles II, and one of them going back even further to Bendigeidfran.
- Value for money investing public money? It's all in the timing
- Chancellor Osborne has suspended the sell-off of the remaining Government holdings of Lloyds Bank shares. That's 9% of the total. The plan to sell them to the public was in the Tory Party 2015 manifesto.
- The Magical Battle of Britain
- It's a strange footnote of history. Something happened in World War II that doesn't really make any sense, and nobody really seems to give a lot of thought as to why it happened outside of military academies. Germany never invaded Britain.
- New luxury tourist flats named after the Mabinogi to open at Harlech Castle
- Mr Patton nominated the names Bendigeidfran, Efnisien, Matholwch, Branwen and Gwern, which are taken from the Mabinogi tale of Branwen ferch Llŷr, set mainly in Harlech. He said: “The castle is so important to the heritage of Wales and is intrinsically ...
Related searchesburmese grape
crown jewels tanzania
methotrexate adverse effects
fiction writing voracious reading