Articles on Homeopathy
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
- Homoeopathy and Personal Growth
- Generally homoeopathy is believed to work thoroughly but slowly. Indeed I know many examples of constitutional treatment (meaning whole-person-healing) with homoeopathy that take months or even some years to complete. During these treatments people go through...
- Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
- A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive. I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance. I...
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Homeopathy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HOMEOPATHY Beyond Flat Earth Medicine
- HOMEOPATHY. Beyond Flat Earth. Medicine.
- Safety issues in the preparation of homeopathic
- 2 Challenges for quality control of homeopathic medicines................................. 3. 2.
- Towards a Quantum Mechanical Interpretation of Homeopathy
- Submitted to Annals of Improbable Research. 1. Towards a Quantum Mechanical Interpretation of.
Suggested News Resources
- Homeopathy new ray of hope in dengue-hit districts
- DHENKANAL: While the authorities continue to battle increasing cases of dengue, which has no known vaccine, homeopathy practitioners are cashing in on the situation and are selling 'preventive' medicines in Dhenkanal.
- Reality on Trial: Homeopathy v. the Blogosphere
- Homeopathic remedies have a few things going for them - they're natural, safe, have no drug interactions and no side effects. The only drawback that I can think of is THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL.
- Homeopathy and "plausibility bias" versus science
- My favorite example to demonstrate this difference, because it's so stark and obvious, is homeopathy. Homeopathy, as regular readers of this blog no doubt know by now, is a mystical, magical system of medicine based on two principles.
- Supporters, detractors passionate about homeopathy
- Homeopathy, which has been practiced for centuries, relies on the belief that 'like cures like.' Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:00 am | Updated: 12:57 am, Sat Aug 13, 2011.
- What we can do to fight dengue
- Homeopathy is an advanced system of natural medicine that has been bringing healing to the world for over 200 years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Homeopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Page semi- protected.
- Homeopathy: An Introduction [NCCAM Backgrounder]
- Apr 1, 2011 A general overview of homeopathy and sources for additional information. From the U.S.
- Home | National Center for Homeopathy
- The National Center for Homeopathy is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to making homeopathy accessible to the public.
- ABC Homeopathy
- Complete homeopathy site.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessterling silver corrosion
empathy development of empathy
person personhood theory