realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Horned one. Gaulish
The horned God associated with the Wild Hunt. A lord of the natural world, of animal and vegetive strength. See also, Gwynn and Herne.
Suggested News Resources
- On Being a “Bad” Polytheist
- “Pan is not Cernunnos” is a phrase I repeat with so much frequency that it might as well be a mantra. One god has antlers and has never been depicted with a raging hard-on.
- The Future, Monthly: Energies Channeled in Professional Psychic Shop
- They also commissioned a local artist to make statues of their god and goddess, Cernunnos and Cerridwen, which are available for purchasing. Each Saturday of the month they have something different – a goddess workshop for women happens on the first ...
- Sunday Old School: Black Metal History Month Part 4 - Enthroned
- Enthroned began life in 1993 in the city of Charleroi, the brain child of drummer Cernunnos.
- The Horned God: Not As Old As You Think
- Cernunnos and Pan are probably the two most popular “horned gods” in Modern Paganism and they couldn't be more different. Pan was a god of wild spaces, separation from civilization, masturbation, shepherds, goats, lust, and rustic music. Cernunnos was ...
Related searchesswing java history
pre-romanesque art ottonian art
free real witchcraft spells
hermans hermits keith hopwood
chuck palahniuk criticism
bourgeoisie the marxist view
z-wave application areas
meaning of life humorous treatments